+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study plan

emon000762

Jul 23, 2018
Hello,
I need a study plan for canada in post graduate certificate course. I have completed my Master in accounting from a re-known university in bangladesh in 2014 & since I m working. So if anyone wanna help then Please send me an email : emon00762@yahoo.com

akattijnr

Aug 26, 2018
I have gained admission at Brandon University in Canada for degree nursing and as a Ghanaian, as part of my study permit I would like help of study plan. All suggestions are welcomed through akattijnr@gmail.com.

turza

Jan 14, 2019
I am planning to get study permit for pursuing my higher studies in Canada, so i need a good study plan for convincing the visa officer. as i am intend to pursue my career in marketing that's why i need a study plan on this perspective. if somebody have a specific or general one, please email me on turjo7785@gmail.com

Reactions: Paul Dipta
Apr 5, 2019
can anyone give me a sample study plan for college visa... ?? i have completed my undergrad and now i m applying for a college certificate..thats why i m bit puzzled

stanleyE

Jun 20, 2019
I need a study plan.
I am a cameroonian, residing in UAE. I want to study Network Technician from Southern Alberta Institute of Technology. Just a certificate program. I have a bachelor in software Engineering. My work requires more networking than software so i want to blend my skills in Networking to make me balance in both aspect.
I want to apply for Canadian Embassy please help me thanks. Email: whomgodsent@hotmail.com

Anyw

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
STUDY PLAN

I became intrigued with the field of biotechnology and the magnitude of change that a single technique could bring about. In order to fulfill my aspirations for this stream I made it my career option.
After my 12th grade I completed 2 years of bachelor studies in biotechnology from Ansal Institute of Technology recognized by the Indraprashtha University and UGC (University Grant Commission) of India. Credit to my hard work in the laboratory and theory, I was awarded with many trophies, certificates and a $1000 scholarship.
The course helped me understand a bigger picture of the term “biotechnology” and its applications in agriculture, health care, pharmaceuticals and environmental sciences.
At the end of 2 years of study I earned 85 credits with a CGPA of 3.89 out of 4

After gaining the initial and basic knowledge in the subject, I started searching for a university that could provide me with a deeper and an explicit approach to the subject. My search ended at “University of Manitoba”. I applied and got admission to the undergraduate degree program in biotechnology with a successful transfer of 54 credits from my previous studies at Ansal Institute of Technology to University of Manitoba.

Studying at University of Manitoba, Canada became a strong choice because of the various features and facilities it provides. The university is highly research oriented which is quite important for my course of study. The university offers state of the art laboratories backed up with 19 libraries. The student to faculty ratio (25,000 : 4,000) is also impressive, every student is looked upon easily. Getting an undergraduate qualification in biotechnology from University of Manitoba would earn me a great deal of International exposure. Students from different Countries with varied experience would form a great pool of class room experience. The university inspires its students to work hard and gives an equal opportunity to come out with flying colors.

World recession has made every industry highly competitive. For a successful future each individual has to present himself with an uncommon qualification and talent that separates him from the mass. My course of biotechnology at University of Manitoba will help me in achieving that. The course will not just award me with an international bachelor’s qualification but also with an inter-disciplinary education. In addition to these the course in its 3rd year also offers an year of Co-op education which will give me hands on industrial exposure, latest biotech techniques and advanced machineries and also an opportunity to apply my learning in a real world situation in an international setting. A combination of these aspects in my course would definitely provide my resume with an edge over my contemporaries back in India.

After completing my bachelor studies, I have considered research as my career. I foresee a very bright future for myself back in India by joining any of the multi-national or homegrown companies like Biocon, Glaxo Smith Kline, Zydus Cadila, Indian Immunologicals etc. Within the last 2 decades India has become a hub for biotech companies. Trained manpower, rich biodiversity and 7 climatic zones attract global investors to set up their projects in the metropolitan cities of India. With the combined efforts from the public and the private sector more than 350 companies employing 20,000 scientists each year, the Indian biotechnological sector has announced a formidable presence.
Hello there..how are you?....i saw this post while browsing for samples of study plan...May I know if you applied for student visa and was aprroved using this study plan which I find very impressive...thank you

Wabi Desalegn

Dec 14, 2019
I'm from Ethiopia and I need study plan for Canada embassy in EAP course, so can you help me please.Thakyou.
Email:wabidesalegn1@gmail.com

Last edited: