+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permits approved eight weeks ago, Open work permit still in process. Anyone in the same situation?

geoela

May 30, 2021
Mexico
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
18/03/2021
Hello

My husband and children's study permits were approved almost two months ago, but mine is still in process. I wrote a webform and IRCC only answered that there was a delay because of COVID-19

I'm starting to worry because we plan to travel in two months since my husband starts classes in August.

What else can I do? Is somebody going through the same situation?

We applied in Mexico and gave biometrics in the USA in March

Thanks for your comments

Guddah

Apr 13, 2020
Hello

My husband and children's study permits were approved almost two months ago, but mine is still in process. I wrote a webform and IRCC only answered that there was a delay because of COVID-19

I'm starting to worry because we plan to travel in two months since my husband starts classes in August.

Thanks for your comments
hope for the best dear

Reactions: geoela

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello

Thanks for your comments
It can be unpredictable but at the end you will get your approved permit. You may want to keep your ticket open just incase but I don't see that take more than the next two months from now

Reactions: geoela

geoela

May 30, 2021
Mexico
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
18/03/2021
Thank you for your responses. Keeping calm is being difficult for me since two months have passed.
We plan to travel together, and I really hope we will do it.