+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

Plentycrown

Jun 21, 2022
Hello! I'm new here. I applied for study permit on the 1st of this month and I did my biometric on the 6th but I forgot to include my previous US student visa refusal in 2018, please what is the way forward for me, how can I rectify this? Thank you in advance for your help everyone.

desperator7788

May 19, 2022
CHN
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
UNKNOWN
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 3 2022
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
Feb 14 2022 Upfront
you may wanna submit it by webform

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello! I'm new here. I applied for study permit on the 1st of this month and I did my biometric on the 6th but I forgot to include my previous US student visa refusal in 2018, please what is the way forward for me, how can I rectify this? Thank you in advance for your help everyone.
Do it via webform as soon as possible, if you ticked no while the answer is yes. the sooner the better before they issue you with PFL

Reactions: Plentycrown

Plentycrown

Jun 21, 2022
Do it via webform as soon as possible, if you ticked no while the answer is yes. the sooner the better before they issue you with PFL
Thank you so much, I have submitted a web form yesterday. I just hope they get to see it early. I really appreciate your help.

Plentycrown

Jun 21, 2022
Hello! I submitted a web form last month and I just got a response confirming the submission of the form few days back, how do I know that the web form has been a deed to my online portal? I would love to be enlightened on this please! Thanks.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello! I submitted a web form last month and I just got a response confirming the submission of the form few days back, how do I know that the web form has been a deed to my online portal? I would love to be enlightened on this please! Thanks.
You can try to call an Agent to confirm submission has been received and updated