+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

Hamna Gadar

Feb 10, 2022
I have an admission in Canadian universities so must I pay tuition fee and show proof of funds with my own account or can I pay with my parents and children account too?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have an admission in Canadian universities so must I pay tuition fee and show proof of funds with my own account or can I pay with my parents and children account too?
You should pay tuition fee for first year/semester. How old are you if you are using your children’s account? You need to show the majority of proof of funds if you are an adult.

Hamna Gadar

Feb 10, 2022
I am 20 years old but I am not earning on my own I am depending on my parents and they are going to cover my fee. So would that be okay to pay f om my parent's account

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am 20 years old but I am not earning on my own I am depending on my parents and they are going to cover my fee. So would that be okay to pay f om my parent's account
You can show your parents personal bank accounts. If a 4 year university program, you will want to show that you have the funds for tuition. Since you are 20 and can only work 20 hours per week off campus that is only enough for most of your living expenses.