+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit

Jan 8, 2021
Hi, I have applied for my study permit in July for September 2020 intake. I received an AIP basis which I started my online studies and completed my 1st semester.
Yesterday, I got an update from IRCC that I will require to submit the deferred LOA to continue processing of my Visa. since I already have commenced and completed my 1st semester and My 2nd semester starts Jan 11, I don’t have any deferred LOA.
There is an option in the CIC to upload the requested document.
Please help me with the info on what document should I upload to have the required Visa approvals

Reactions: slambook30

amrvx4

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-December-2015
Med's Request
29-December-2015
Med's Done....
01-February-2016
Passport Req..
06-May-2016
How did you get an update about the request? Did they sent you a message in your CIC account? If they didn't say how to upload or send, then you can use IRCC Webform.
Here is the link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
You can explain and upload the document through this. Send them your transcript and enrolment and explain situation.

Jan 8, 2021
Thanks, I did get this update from CIC account only. And I have been given with a space to upload the document that they have asked. also it was mentioned in the request letter to use the same mode to reply with the required document.
Is there any space that is provided where I can write and explain. I have the transcript with me, but do I need to check with the college regarding the enrolment letter.

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Thanks, I did get this update from CIC account only. And I have been given with a space to upload the document that they have asked. also it was mentioned in the request letter to use the same mode to reply with the required document.
Is there any space that is provided where I can write and explain. I have the transcript with me, but do I need to check with the college regarding the enrolment letter.
Since they've requested for additional information/document(s) via your GCKey account, you need to upload it on GCKey. Make sure to submit your application after uploading the document. It will ask you for your signature, you can put your name as mentioned in your passport/used in your application in the signature text box and hit submit. This should make the status of your document as "replacement provided".