+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

Joshua215

Dec 3, 2019
Hello,
Good morning please I need some assistance, have got an admission in a college at Canada, and my step planing to pay the tuition fee yesterday and we first call the school and they told us to wait till second week of January, since am accepted to fall term in 2020. And please can we pay the money from my stepdad account because he’s my sponsor or we should send it to my uncle in Ontario to way it for us, please which one do you think it will be better, when we want to pay the tuition fee.... please I need answer in time! God bless thanks

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Hello,
Good morning please I need some assistance, have got an admission in a college at Canada, and my step planing to pay the tuition fee yesterday and we first call the school and they told us to wait till second week of January, since am accepted to fall term in 2020. And please can we pay the money from my stepdad account because he’s my sponsor or we should send it to my uncle in Ontario to way it for us, please which one do you think it will be better, when we want to pay the tuition fee.... please I need answer in time! God bless thanks
I think paying from your step dad's account would be faster