+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

Akhil goud

May 5, 2019
helo brother, i have an query
i got my study visa and i am coming to canada in august.i got only 1 year program and 15 months of study visa,can i change my college and program which have 2 years duration(4 sems) and extend my study visa according to 2 years program.if yes, tell me the process

please respond

donday

Jul 23, 2019
helo brother, i have an query
i got my study visa and i am coming to canada in august.i got only 1 year program and 15 months of study visa,can i change my college and program which have 2 years duration(4 sems) and extend my study visa according to 2 years program.if yes, tell me the process

please respond
Hi brother. I dont have an idea maybe you can check about it from the website. Did you apply from Singapore? Can please share your timeline? Thanks

iWalker

May 29, 2019
Timeline:
Medical Done: Upfront
Application Lodged: June 25th
Biometrics Request: June 26th
Biometrics Done: July 12th
Medical Passed : July
yesterday I open my GCKEY my biometrics is updated and completed but I have not received correspondence letter.
Online application
Medical Passed : July 22nd
Me too I have not received any correspondence letter. Will we get the Visa.. because I'm kinda scared

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017

donday

Jul 23, 2019
Online application
Medical Passed : July 22nd
Me too I have not received any correspondence letter. Will we get the Visa.. because I'm kinda scared
Did you apply in Singapore?

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hi,

I recently contacted the visa office where my student permit application is and enquired about its status (because my decision is overdue) and this was their response:

"Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application. Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application."

Does this mean my application is actually being reviewed (even though it doesn't reflect it as a message when I log into my profile online)? Or does it just mean my application is still in progress....and regularly in queue? Please help, I'd be grateful for any insight!

*I applied on June 20th, online non-SDS and my medical and biometrics were passed on July 24th.

Joy68

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hi,

I recently contacted the visa office where my student permit application is and enquired about its status (because my decision is overdue) and this was their response:

"Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application. Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application."

Does this mean my application is actually being reviewed (even though it doesn't reflect it as a message when I log into my profile online)? Or does it just mean my application is still in progress....and regularly in queue? Please help, I'd be grateful for any insight!

*I applied on June 20th, online non-SDS and my medical and biometrics were passed on July 24th.
Yours is a very unusual delay. Hopefully you will get the decision by this week. How many acknowledgement letters have you received? Lots of people are getting the visa just after the three letters which are received on the 14/28/40 days from the application.

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Yours is a very unusual delay. Hopefully you will get the decision by this week. How many acknowledgement letters have you received? Lots of people are getting the visa just after the three letters which are received on the 14/28/40 days from the application.
I received only two letters, the third one never came in. Hoping to hear from them this week :/