+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
I am stuck with this update "is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE" since I had applied, on 3rd sept 2018.. Does that mean my application is still stuck at vfs and not received at the high commission for verification?. how long will it take for the processing,I am worried about the status, someone help me plz

Bhawna_123

Oct 20, 2018
i
I am stuck with this update "is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE" since I had applied, on 3rd sept 2018.. Does that mean my application is still stuck at vfs and not received at the high commission for verification?. how long will it take for the processing,I am worried about the status, someone help me plz
if you applied for Study visa then embassy can take upto 7 weeks to give your decision. Login into gc key as well to get updations.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
VFS is not a Visa Office, your application has reached where it needs to go and is in process, Visa can take days or several months to be decided.

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
VFS is not a Visa Office, your application has reached where it needs to go and is in process, Visa can take days or several months to be decided.
who is verifying the application high commission or someone else??may i know the difference bw visa office and high commission? Does india has several offices for verifying the application, my application is at candan visa office bangalore

dbhalotia

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
who is verifying the application high commission or someone else??may i know the difference bw visa office and high commission? Does india has several offices for verifying the application, my application is at candan visa office bangalore
You should link your paper based application to cic gckey account so that you can see the steps of processing.

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
You should link your paper based application to cic gckey account so that you can see the steps of processing.
i tried doing that with given name, family name and dob, unfortunately, i dont have a family name in my passort ,and tried several times and a mess shows try again later after 24hrs. is there a problem if i do the same again before 24hrs and also what should i do if i dont have any family name

dbhalotia

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
i tried doing that with given name, family name and dob, unfortunately, i dont have a family name in my passort ,and tried several times and a mess shows try again later after 24hrs. is there a problem if i do the same again before 24hrs and also what should i do if i dont have any family name
If you don't have a family name on your passport
It won't be linked with that option
Wait for sometime
You will receive a mail from embassy containing your application and UCI number.
Link your application stating that information.
Usually everyone gets that acknowledgement mail after 14days of application filling.

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Help me please ..MY STUDENT VISA APPLICATION HAS GOT CANCELLED...because of the following reason..What shall i do next?
· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

dbhalotia

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Help me please ..MY STUDENT VISA APPLICATION HAS GOT CANCELLED...because of the following reason..What shall i do next?
· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Share your profile?
Was it offline or online ?

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Share your profile?
Was it offline or online ?
>iam a mechanical engineer with 7.5 cgpa.
>2.5 yr experience in heat ventillation and air condition field (HVAC)
>73% in +2
>80% in 10th
> opted BUILDING SYSYTEM ENGINEERING TECHN in SENECA COLLEGE 2YR COURSE

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
You attached the SOP ? What was ur prprofile
yes i did,plz find my soe below
I did my Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
from Maharaja Institute Of Technology affiliated to Anna University Chennai, Tamil Nadu in the year 2015 with
First Class (CGPA 7.54). After my graduation, I acquired professional MEP Training in Heating, Ventilation, Air
conditioning, Plumbing and Fire Fighting. I worked as a Junior Mechanical Engineer (HVAC) in JK Engineering
Works for a year and got a better opportunity in Pentagon Elmech Solutions South PVT LTD and worked till
May 2018. While working for Pentagon Elmech Solution, I realized that the field of Heating, Ventilation,
Air conditioning, Air Handling & Refrigeration (HVAC) is a growing field and would like to learn more and
pursue my career in this field specially that deals with buildings. My interest towards the HVAC field and the
various systems in the building like Plumbing, Electricity are the main reasons why I chose to enrol in Building
System Engineering Techn course in Seneca College, Canada for January 2019.
I went through the program outline in detail and came to know that the program includes Heating, Air
conditioning, Air handling ,Electrical ,Controls and Water Treatment that takes place in modern buildings that I
always wished to study in detail. Technical electives and practical hands-on experience are the key components
which attracted me towards the course. The curriculum also focus on Building System Software training (CAD
software), the study of building Codes and Regulations relevant to HVAC systems, Boilers, Pressure Vessels. The
program also emphasis the different ways to address the resource efficiency challenges and proposing cost
effective changes to improve utility consumption within the buildings for achieving both healthy and energy
efficient environment. The program meets all the requirements to handle the mechanical parts of modern
buildings and is approved by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skill Development in Ontario. By the
successful completion of the program I will earn two Professional Certificates with the designation of Building
Environmental System (BES TM Operator Class II and BES TM Operator Class I). The two certificates would help me
to build my career that I always dreamt of. The program also offers a co-op option, where students partake in
paid co-op experience, which would help me gain practical experience .Once I successfully complete the
program, I can utilize my knowledge and skills to work in various positions as Building System Engineer,
Energy auditor, Energy system Operator, facility Operator, and mechanical supervisor to handle all the utilities
(HVAC, Electrical, Water Treatment) in the modern building sectors.