+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit

patelkrish

Oct 30, 2017
I am only 10th pass since 2003. I want to apply for study permit Can I get it?
What is the procedure. I have 15 years gap in which I was running my own business.

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Yes you can! That 15 year is not considered a gap. A gap is considered when you are doing nothing or sitting and deciding what to do. Just show proof of your experience along with your application. Choose a course that is relevant to your previous work experience. For example if you were doing a job as an assistant accountant or cashier, chose a course in accounting finance or business. And then write an sop. Mention there why after all these years you have decided to study again. What is your new goal. And then mention that you have researched about universities around the world that can help you achieve your goal. After that mention that you found this this university in canada and the degree was perfect for what you are Aiming to acheive. Then explain how you will shape your career with this education and what your plans are after the degree is recieved. If all of them are related and the ambition makes sense, you will definitely get the visa. Good luck.