+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
  1. #1 Chukwumah01, Sep 13, 2017 at 9:49 AM
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Good day everyone, I'm chukwumah from Nigeria, I'm very much interested in studying a 1 year post graduate certificate in Canada. Please 1. Is it possible to go with my family, I'm married with two kids. 2. Can my family come for visiting during my studies. 3. What is required of me for the students visa? 4. If my family comes for visiting and my wife decide to study, does she need to come back to Nigeria or not. Please put me through.
    Thanks very much

Share This Page