+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit (work on/off campus)

Draf_Gracula

Sep 11, 2015
Hi everyone. I'm an international student, Toronto. My SP has 2 marks: "This permit does not permit the holder to engage in off campus employment in Canada" and "Unless authorized prohibited from engaging in employment in Canada". I want to change it by applying for the new one but don't know how. Can somebody explain? Thanks in advance.

varunnarayan

Jun 15, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-0
You'd have to contact Service Canada or Go to CIC- Ottawa and get the scrutiny done. I don't see any mistake in your Study permit. If it doesn't allow you wrk outside , You're not allowed to work outside . As simple as that . You can't go change to a work outside work permit i think .

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
Draf_Gracula said:
Hi everyone. I'm an international student, Toronto. My SP has 2 marks: "This permit does not permit the holder to engage in off campus employment in Canada" and "Unless authorized prohibited from engaging in employment in Canada". I want to change it by applying for the new one but don't know how. Can somebody explain? Thanks in advance.
You need to contact CIC, prepare your documents, as an International Student you are allowed to work off or on campus 20 hours/week on school days and full time on scheduled breaks. They will provide you instructions via email where to send your original Study Permit, state the correct conditions.

Draf_Gracula

Sep 11, 2015
varunnarayan said:
You'd have to contact Service Canada or Go to CIC- Ottawa and get the scrutiny done. I don't see any mistake in your Study permit. If it doesn't allow you wrk outside , You're not allowed to work outside . As simple as that . You can't go change to a work outside work permit i think .
Thanks!

Draf_Gracula

Sep 11, 2015
Babies0625 said:
You need to contact CIC, prepare your documents, as an International Student you are allowed to work off or on campus 20 hours/week on school days and full time on scheduled breaks. They will provide you instructions via email where to send your original Study Permit, state the correct conditions.
Thanks!

Helipatel42

Apr 28, 2018
Hi.. I need to know how did you get this problem solved? I am facing the same problem

Gaurav 786

Apr 28, 2018
Hi.
I need to know that how many an international student can work during schedule break .is it full time but how many aprrox as much.