+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit withdrawal.

Amandaabba1

Sep 29, 2020
I am a Us citizen who applied for a study permit to Canada from Nigeria. I want to withdraw the application and the school is asking for a copy of the email of request for withdrawal to IRCC. Please what email address am I supposed to email to make this request?

Amandaabba1

Sep 29, 2020
Thank you for your response. I actually filled the web form yesterday without attaching any documents at the end. When I submitted it said my request had successfully been submitted. It also said that they would not reply to my request if my application is still within normal processing times. I applied in June.
1)is it still normal processing time?
2)will they open my request and grant me my withdrawal?
3)my school said they need an email of request of withdrawal that I sent to IRCC. How am I supposed to do that?

I hope you’ll be able to answer me again! Thank you so much!

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
Thank you for your response. I actually filled the web form yesterday without attaching any documents at the end. When I submitted it said my request had successfully been submitted. It also said that they would not reply to my request if my application is still within normal processing times. I applied in June.
1)is it still normal processing time?
2)will they open my request and grant me my withdrawal?
3)my school said they need an email of request of withdrawal that I sent to IRCC. How am I supposed to do that?

I hope you’ll be able to answer me again! Thank you so much!
You will get an email from them soon confirming your withdrawal. You can forward that email to your university.

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
I emailed them once quite some time back to get info on how to withdraw application. They replied in around 8 working days. I think it should be around this much time

Amandaabba1

Sep 29, 2020
Hello again! Please is there a way I can get confirmation that I submitted a web form for withdrawal of visa application?

NamanMehta936

May 15, 2021
Hi, any idea how much time does it take for a withdrawal confirmation to be received from IRCC? It’s been more than a month since applying for withdrawal and no answer from IRCC! :(