+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Visa Refused..............Please Gude me

Nazeem Ali

May 19, 2015
I go refused my study permit application for Canadian Embassy. immigration officer give me reason not satisfied with my Ielts Score, I have 6 band in Ielts, But i got admission without Ielts university of Ottawa MSc E-Business Technologies Master program, my question is University does not requires Ielts then why embassy give this type of reason, anyone give me any advice please? can i will apply again without Ielts Result...?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you're taking a Master's, CIC generally expects you to have a score of at least 6.5 in each of the four IELTS categories. It doesn't matter what the university requirements are - CIC assesses you separately. You should take the IELTS again and make sure you score at least 6.5 in each of the IELTS categories before you apply again.

Applying without IELTS results is pointless since they already have your results and refusal reason on record.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
Nazeem Ali said:
I go refused my study permit application for Canadian Embassy. immigration officer give me reason not satisfied with my Ielts Score, I have 6 band in Ielts, But i got admission without Ielts university of Ottawa MSc E-Business Technologies Master program, my question is University does not requires Ielts then why embassy give this type of reason, anyone give me any advice please? can i will apply again without Ielts Result...?
Your visa rejection is easy to solve. Just re-take IELTS and you will be fine. If you need materials you can pm me and I will send you some links.

faraz shah

Feb 1, 2013
dear nazim

i havent seen this type of refusal. its so sad to see theis type of rejection .secondly , did u offered an ESL program from university is it highlighted in your admission letter?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
??? why is this happening?? if your IELTS exempt then why were you submitting??? Am so much scared ..so sorry for you :'(

Nazeem Ali

May 19, 2015
Thanks every one.

I think the reason of my low ielts scores is not appropriate my consultant suggest me to appeal for re-open of your application. Is any one experience about appeal for re-open case and got positive respons...?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I really don't think an appeal or re opining your case world work.. Makes no sense to me.. I mean you have got a very specific reason for refusal..

Yes, university's might have not asked your an English reasons for whatever reason (maybe Diego prior studies), but since you have submitted your results along with you application the VO was not satisfied that you have a good enough English as to pursue the type of studies you are intending to..

What's the solution... Retake your IELTS and try to get a better score this time and you will get your visa since that was the only reason for not getting it

Nazeem Ali

May 19, 2015
Thanks for quick reply, but my few friends got visa with 5 score and without ielts result in same cours, but different is they have apply online and i have apply manually, its to short time i have going to retake ielts exam. Can possible i have show my English proficiency letter Again ielts result.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Maybe that was your mistake when attaching your ielts results... Well you might try this time to apply ielts you have nothing to lose..

Might not be better option since they already know your results... But hey remember this time it's gonna be a Different Visa results might be different as well

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Nazeem Ali said:
Thanks for quick reply, but my few friends got visa with 5 score and without ielts result in same cours, but different is they have apply online and i have apply manually, its to short time i have going to retake ielts exam. Can possible i have show my English proficiency letter Again ielts result.
I'm going to be brutally honest with you. Ottawa is a decent university and Canadian Master's programs are demanding. If your English is really at the level demonstrated in your posts here, then I would VERY strongly recommend that you defer admission by six months to a year to improve your Enlglish before attempting a Master's program in Canada.

willxclusive

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
scylla said:
I'm going to be brutally honest with you. Ottawa is a decent university and Canadian Master's programs are demanding. If your English is really at the level demonstrated in your posts here, then I would VERY strongly recommend that you defer admission by six months to a year to improve your Enlglish before attempting a Master's program in Canada.
i love this response.

Why including the English test result in the first place when you knew its not required and your score its not good enough? Now, this question is medicine after death, lets get moving! The only way out is to fix all mistake in the right way. Retake english test, but study hard before doing so because I wont encourage you keep keep wasting your money. Then, reapply.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
Nazeem Ali said:
Can you share when did you apply and when did you get the result. I applied for Univ of Ottawa but upto now no result.

Thanks,

Dennia

Jul 23, 2013
St.John's
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
20-Nov-2008
VISA ISSUED...
03-Dec-2008
LANDED..........
15-Dec-2008
Any government funded university or college you might apply for needs Ielts score