+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit - Visa Office & Timelines for Pakistanis

Meeree

Oct 4, 2017
Hi,

I (Pakistani citizen) have applied for a study permit online. Which Visa Office would be processing my case? Need the information as I have to select the VO to send query through the online CIC web form. I think it’s Abu Dhabi?
The CIC tool states that application processing time for study permit application from Pakistan is 7 weeks. It’s been more than 8 in my case, what is the normal practical processing tone experienced by forum members here.

Thanks for the information.

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Send the enquiry using this IRCC webform. Ask them about your application. They will message you in 2 to 3 days and infrom you all they know of your application and at the same time infrom you which office is processing your application and ask you to send the similar case to that office.

I used this enquiry and they had told me my application status and at the same time asked me to send another enquiry through IRCC webform Riyadh since that was the office my file was in. I applied from Jeddah.

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Hi,

I (Pakistani citizen) have applied for a study permit online. Which Visa Office would be processing my case? Need the information as I have to select the VO to send query through the online CIC web form. I think it’s Abu Dhabi?
The CIC tool states that application processing time for study permit application from Pakistan is 7 weeks. It’s been more than 8 in my case, what is the normal practical processing tone experienced by forum members here.

Thanks for the information.

To be honest processing time is never accurate according to the experiences i have seen so far. One thing i have seen common is the rejection time. Usually it happens from 1st week to max 20 days. However beyond this time doesn't garuntee the visa either. You could be missing documents or information that delays visas too. All you can is be patient and wait for that review of eligibility to begin. My country of residence processes application in 21 days according to the IRCC website. But mine took exactly 30 days.

sayem1232

Oct 16, 2017
I wanted to know what are the visa chances after getting a medical call. Do they refuse somebody after medical.

SK49

Apr 10, 2018
Hi, I have submitted a study permit application on 6th April 2018. I have been asked to appear for an interview at the Islamabad embassy. Is it a good sign? Documents required are updated proofs of financial support. Kindly guide me regarding this and share tips for the interview.