+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit under processing since 3 months

samarth3692

May 17, 2015
HI All,

I had applied for study permit online on 12th April,2015 with upfront medical. I got a mail on May 18 to upload educational degree, which i completed on the same day. Since May 18, I have not received any update on my application

I called the new delhi embassy and the said to mail my queries, I have sent 10-15 mails and have not received a single response.
Suggest me what to do?

Regards,
Samarth

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
samarth3692 said:
HI All,

I had applied for study permit online on 12th April,2015 with upfront medical. I got a mail on May 18 to upload educational degree, which i completed on the same day. Since May 18, I have not received any update on my application

I called the new delhi embassy and the said to mail my queries, I have sent 10-15 mails and have not received a single response.
Suggest me what to do?

Regards,
Samarth
If it has elapsed the normal processing time for your country you can send a case specific enquiry to cic.

wandermom

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We almost have the same case. Applied online last March 16, 2015, Meds done March 26, Meds PASSED April 6. And then nothing else. its past the 7 weeks processing time in the Philippines. Sent 2 case specific enquiries already but got no reply apart from the computer-generated one. Classes started last June 26.

Anyone here who has/had the same case and successfully contacted VAC/VFS about their application status? Please share your experience. Thanks!

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
samarth3692 said:
I have filled 3 enquiry forms...no reply
Hi, to ensure that the case specific enquiry is going to the embassy in your country, Google case specific enquiry and your country name. Try it though. You might just get a response. ✌

wandermom

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
excitedme said:
Hi, to ensure that the case specific enquiry is going to the embassy in your country, Google case specific enquiry and your country name. Try it though. You might just get a response. ✌
Thank you. The case specific enquiry that I submitted was specific for applications made in the Philippines but still got no reply. Made 2 enquiries already.

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
wandermom said:
Thank you. The case specific enquiry that I submitted was specific for applications made in the Philippines but still got no reply. Made 2 enquiries already.
Very sorry to hear. All that's left is to wait patiently then.