+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit / status updated and now shows submitted

alizain95

Dec 3, 2018
I have been accepted to Seneca Collage Graduation Certificate in Project Management - Information technology.
I have applied for a student visa from New York and I l already have a Canada visit visa on my passport that expires this month.
I say my profile stated updated yesterday and went back to submitted in a span of 2-3 mins
I have submitted all my documents , SOP and even a reference letter from the Director of the department I work at in New York.
What is the probability and a guess of when Shall i expect a decision from the VO.
I applied on july 19
and please can any one tell me is the program worth it in which I got accepted

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I have been accepted to Seneca Collage Graduation Certificate in Project Management - Information technology.
I have applied for a student visa from New York and I l already have a Canada visit visa on my passport that expires this month.
I say my profile stated updated yesterday and went back to submitted in a span of 2-3 mins
I have submitted all my documents , SOP and even a reference letter from the Director of the department I work at in New York.
What is the probability and a guess of when Shall i expect a decision from the VO.
I applied on july 19
and please can any one tell me is the program worth it in which I got accepted
I can’t comment on the program.

Regarding your application I’d say they’re reviewing your eligibility right now.

Since the processing time is 3 weeks, you should expect an answer soon.