+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Status says approved and says to check messages below, but no messages to open.

dl_9953

Jul 18, 2017
My study permit application has been approved, and on the final decision section, it states that I need to check the messages below for further details. However, there are no new message updates for me to see. Has this ever happened to anyone, and what should I do?

Thank you.

A.b

Dec 8, 2015
I guess you will got it in some hours, if you got the approved today you get the message tomorrow!

mirealket

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
My study permit application has been approved, and on the final decision section, it states that I need to check the messages below for further details. However, there are no new message updates for me to see. Has this ever happened to anyone, and what should I do?

Thank you.
Hello when did u apply..online or offline...congrats on ur approval

dl_9953

Jul 18, 2017
Hello when did u apply..online or offline...congrats on ur approval
Thank you! I applied around 2 weeks ago? And I did all the process online. The procedure was rather straight forward, just following the on-screen instructions and all.

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017

Thank you.
What does the status say? Check the final decision row , what does it say?