+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit result days after acknowledgment

Singh3227

Dec 24, 2018
I had applied on 6 December 2018 , and receive acknowledgement on 20 December on GC key account my review has been started but medical is not updated what can I aspect?

Mimansa

Oct 25, 2018
I have sent inquiry for my visa application,but i don't think i will receive response from there side any time soon due to Christmas holidays.

My current Application Status is "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
Still you should drop them the mail !!

Bcus its late now !!

Reactions: saketthavanani

Abhi1234

Dec 23, 2018
I have applied on November 20th for Jan intake still processing only medicals got passed and the application shows that we are reviewing your eligibility can I expect the approval soon and background check completed it shows not applicable

Abhi1234

Dec 23, 2018
Hii I have applied for study permit on Nov 20 and medicals got passed and application shows that they are reviewing my eligibility

Akhil_Nair

Dec 27, 2018
I have applied for student permit under sds programme on 27 Nov and according to this programme i am supposed to receive visa in 30 days. As i have got the aknowledgement on 11 Dec but still waiting for the final decision.

Last edited:

SIMRAN29

Jan 5, 2019
I have applied my study permit on 19 November and got the acknowledgment on 3rd December that file is completed. Now they gonna process it. It's been 16 days already and i am yet to receive any result. I applied online but still there's a delay because other candidates who applied after me have got their result but i haven't.
Anyone have any idea on generally how many days after the acknowledgment i can expect the result. How can i make a follow up on my application just in case somebody just forgot.
did you get visa or result from embassy, plz reply

Jassi033

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
I have applied for student permit under sds programme on 27 Nov and according to this programme i am supposed to receive visa in 30 days. As i have got the aknowledgement on 11 Dec but still waiting for the final decision.
Have you get any decisio

MSCAN

Jan 4, 2019
I applied visa on 26th October online and till now i have received two acknowledgement letters and still waiting for the visa.Classes are from 7th January and i don't know when they will respond.
Same is the case with me.I also applied in October and have not recieved my visa yet.My classes commence from Jan 7-2019.
It says that we are reviewing your eligibility,will drop a message when final decision is made.

When did you drop a mail to embassy ???Did you get any reply yet???