+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit result days after acknowledgment

Arsh663

Dec 19, 2018
I have applied my study permit on 19 November and got the acknowledgment on 3rd December that file is completed. Now they gonna process it. It's been 16 days already and i am yet to receive any result. I applied online but still there's a delay because other candidates who applied after me have got their result but i haven't.
Anyone have any idea on generally how many days after the acknowledgment i can expect the result. How can i make a follow up on my application just in case somebody just forgot.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Where are you from? Just to understand your query, you only got the acknowledgement, you didn't see accepted or refused right?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
According to website, the process GUIDE time is 5 weeks.
Study permit

India

5 weeks ?

You may need to give biometrics with your application.
This processing time doesn’t include:

• the time it takes to send an application between a VAC and our office
  • the time you need to give your biometrics

rahul9515

Nov 7, 2018
I have applied my study permit on 19 November and got the acknowledgment on 3rd December that file is completed. Now they gonna process it. It's been 16 days already and i am yet to receive any result. I applied online but still there's a delay because other candidates who applied after me have got their result but i haven't.
Anyone have any idea on generally how many days after the acknowledgment i can expect the result. How can i make a follow up on my application just in case somebody just forgot.
Applied on 13 November online still waiting

Mimansa

Oct 25, 2018
I
I applied on 12 nov and still showing that we are reviewing your eligibility?

Have you got your Visa?

sehgalromal

Dec 15, 2018
I applied visa on 26th October online and till now i have received two acknowledgement letters and still waiting for the visa.Classes are from 7th January and i don't know when they will respond.

Mimansa

Oct 25, 2018
I applied visa on 26th October online and till now i have received two acknowledgement letters and still waiting for the visa.Classes are from 7th January and i don't know when they will respond.
You Should drop a mail to Delhi Immigration bcus its too late now.

Whats your application status?

Arsh663

Dec 19, 2018
I got two acknowledgement letters from Delhi Immigration 1 on 26Nov and another on 11Dec.

Whats your status on Cic website.
Shows that "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

sehgalromal

Dec 15, 2018
You Should drop a mail to Delhi Immigration bcus its too late now.

Whats your application status?
I have sent inquiry for my visa application,but i don't think i will receive response from there side any time soon due to Christmas holidays.

My current Application Status is "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."