+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit rejection

Puzo1065

Jun 5, 2019
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident
visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not
meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration
and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following
grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee

I got this morning and I would want to apply again please advice

Oct 31, 2019
I obtained my major in computer science from iran and my master’s degree in computer engineering from turkey. About two months ago i got admission from canada west university to study mba in canada. But my study permit was rejected because of family ties and purpose of study. That day when my study permit was rejected I got the offer of admission from ontario university to study computer engineering (ph.d - full fund). I reapplied and after 12 days my visa was rejected again. The interesting note is that the day before rejection the visa officer asked me to submit supplementary form and cv. Could you please help me solve my problem?

Reasons for rejection: Family tie and purpose of visit.
I came back to my country after I graduated from turkish university and i am living in my home country right now.
All of our properties (two homes) are located in iran and i am the oldest child in my family. None of our family living in canda or other country.

obiklint16

Nov 19, 2019
Hello, I got rejected and I don't really understand the reasons below and what do I do next?

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

as for the first reason i do not have any family member in Canada all my family member are here with me in my home country Nigeria. also i seven siblings and am the last in my family.

for the third reason, am applying for study visa. I got admission to study post graduate diploma in cyber security and computer forensics. I have six years working experience as a network engineer/ information security analyst in a telecom firm. I also attached my leave letter in my application. i also stated in my letter of intent that i will be leaving Canada once my studies are over to continue with my present job which i will be promoted afterwards.

thanks.