+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit rejected twice!

Maryam.shah

May 24, 2012
My study permit to Canada has been rejected twice, for the same reason. I applied for it last year, and it got rejected because my father's bank statement was weak.
I applied again in April, with a government sponsorship letter, but got rejected again.
One of my uncles is now willing to sponsor me, in addition to the sponsorship that I received from the government. What should I do now? :(

Any help will be appreciated

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
Hiii.... from which country you are applying ?? How much finances you did show ??
As per my knowldge... Your sponsor should be your blood relations .... No third person, like uncle undle, aunt etc...

niaziwal

Oct 7, 2011
Peshawar-Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC - ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Insha'allah in August
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'allah before September
LANDED..........
Insha'allah in September
Maryam.shah said:
My study permit to Canada has been rejected twice, for the same reason. I applied for it last year, and it got rejected because my father's bank statement was weak.
I applied again in April, with a government sponsorship letter, but got rejected again.
One of my uncles is now willing to sponsor me, in addition to the sponsorship that I received from the government. What should I do now? :(

Any help will be appreciated
U have to transfer one year expenses including tution fee + accommodation expenses + other expenses , to your own personal account and also attach the documents as proof of ur sponsors income . I am sure u will get approvel if u r a genuine student