+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit rejected stating that not a bonafide intending student

Koushikgoud

Aug 16, 2019
Hi,
My student visa has been rejected, reason they mentioned was not satisfied not a bonafide intending student, what to do should I reapply for Jan?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi,
My student visa has been rejected, reason they mentioned was not satisfied not a bonafide intending student, what to do should I reapply for Jan?
Only reapply if you are able to prove that you are bona-fide.

Koushikgoud

Aug 16, 2019
I have 6.5 band in IELTS and 68% in my academics and work experience of 1and half year and coming to gap it is 7 months I left my job in September.
I paid gic of 10000 cad and 1 sem tution fee

Koushikgoud

Aug 16, 2019
I have 6.5 band in IELTS and 68% in my academics and work experience of 1and half year and coming to gap it is 7 months I left my job in September.
I paid gic of 10000 cad and 1 sem tution fee. I didn't understand the reason for rejection as it is not specific. Please guide me

Koushikgoud

Aug 16, 2019
what did you apply for? what are your current qualifications? why are you applying to study in canada? how is your proposed course of study going to be useful? which country are you from?

I applied for health information management at Fleming college and i have a doctor of pharmacy degree from India

answer all these questions and your situation becomes much clearer.. just take note that your rejections reasons are extremely common among people on this forum

Koushikgoud

Aug 16, 2019
then you have your answer. a DOCTOR of pharmacy is way higher than anything a college can possibly award you.

its very clear that you are not entering canada to study but rather to possibly get a post grad work permit after you graduate which is obviously a big no no using this method

you are better off looking at express entry or some other paths for skilled workers instead.
Sir actually many got visa for them in
then you have your answer. a DOCTOR of pharmacy is way higher than anything a college can possibly award you.

its very clear that you are not entering canada to study but rather to possibly get a post grad work permit after you graduate which is obviously a big no no using this method

you are better off looking at express entry or some other paths for skilled workers instead.

Sir actually many of my friends who has done pharmD and got visa and they took the same program and same college

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
I paid gic of 10000 cad and 1 sem tution fee
U should have paid one year fee.. it's just a trend nowadays.
I hv seen people got refused for paying one semester fee Nd after paying full one year tuition fees they got visa.
Even if Ur college or university is not asking you to pay full year fee.
No matter how much assets u hv

Koushikgoud

Aug 16, 2019
U should have paid one year fee.. it's just a trend nowadays.
I hv seen people got refused for paying one semester fee Nd after paying full one year tuition fees they got visa.
Even if Ur college or university is not asking you to pay full year fee.
No matter how much assets u hv
So can I apply for January intake with 1 year tuition fee, is that possible agian?