18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
Hi all,

I have applied for my study permit on Jan 2018 for the first time and got rejected, the visa office gave the reason which i have given below.

I have reviewed the appIn this day. The PA is accepted to Fanshawe College for 8-month post-grad certificate in Software and Info System Testing Co-op. The PA is 30yr old male, is married, and one dependent child. Both spouse and child are non-accompanying. The PA has one sister living in USA. No other sibs. The PA studied in the UK from 2005 to 2008. Has been working in BGD since 2009. The PA is to be financially sponsored by this aunt. The PA provided insufficient evidence as to why an 8 month certificate program in Canada, costing thousands of dollars the PA personally doesn't have, is necessary for this career to educational development.

The PA is 30yrs old and married with a child. He has been working since 2009. One can reasonably that he would have same savings for this own. However, the personal savings he did show for a modest and not sufficient to satisfy me of strong financial ties. Moreover, the PA has changed job three times since 2009. I am not satisfied that employment is a strong tie.

That the PA is willing to leave this family for an 8 month certificate program, I am not satisfied he has strong family ties. The PA has also submitted several EE profiles that have either been refused or withdrawn. I am satisfied that the PA has strong motivations to leave BGD and remain outside. On a balance of probabilities, I am not satisfied that the PA is a genuine student who will leave Canada at the end of his auth study.

• Financially i have shown $24,000 CDA of my own and $98,000 CDA from my aunt, I guess i have not given them a strong reason as to why this course will help for my career and educational development.
  • I have changed job 3 times because i got better offer, i will include this in my LoR and will also include that i will be getting back my old job with promotion after i return home.
  • For family ties i have shown property and leaving my family behind but i guess my EE profile has tripped the Visa Officer, I am not sure how to explain about my EE.
  • Now i am planing to change my subject, I already got offer letter from Concordia University in Quebec for September 2018 and also got my CAQ.
I am open for advice, please help.

Thank you

Reactions: dreamy2536

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
You have to go for another course that will progress your career. An 8 month course would not really progress. Try a longer course. As you are married with a child you have to state in your SOP that you will definitely return to them, as you have a strong bond with them both. For finances, did you include an affidavit from your aunt stating she would support you? To be honest, the finances seem fine for a 8 month course, I think the length of the course is one of the big issues here.

It really depends why your EE profiles were refused. Why were they refused and withdrawn?

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
You have to go for another course that will progress your career. An 8 month course would not really progress. Try a longer course. As you are married with a child you have to state in your SOP that you will definitely return to them, as you have a strong bond with them both. For finances, did you include an affidavit from your aunt stating she would support you? To be honest, the finances seem fine for a 8 month course, I think the length of the course is one of the big issues here.

It really depends why your EE profiles were refused. Why were they refused and withdrawn?
Hi, thanx for the reply.
I have got another 1 year course in Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from Concordia University, and i can also show them that my employer will hire me back with promotion after this course.

My EE profiles were expired and some of them was refused or withdrawn because my IELTS expired or I filled some information wrongly, currently i have an active EE profile which i opened at the end of last year.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
So, are you looking to immigrate then eventually then? If you can find a longer course, that would give you a longer PGWP at the end of it.

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
So, are you looking to immigrate then eventually then? If you can find a longer course, that would give you a longer PGWP at the end of it.
Yes i am planning to Immigrate, I tried for longer courses but didnt get any :( I am planning to do two 1 year courses so that i can get a 3 yrs PGWP

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
Hi thank you for your reply.
  • Financially i have shown $24,000 CDA of my own and $98,000 CDA from my aunt, I guess i have not given them a strong reason as to why this course will help for my career and educational development.
  • Remove aunt as sponsor as it shouldnt be a distant relative.parent/siblings only should be used ideally
  • I do not have enough money to support myself, that is why my aunt will be helping, I only showed the account of my aunt, but there is another join account of my mom and my aunt, I didn't show it before because there is no tax return documents for the join account. I will show that and will they raise question as to why i did not show it before?
  • I have changed job 3 times because i got better offer, i will include this in my LoR and will also include that i will be getting back my old job with promotion after i return home.
  • Add tax statements/salary slips from all 3 jobs to prove u got better offers with an explanation
  • I have shown them my job responsibilities and annual salary of three companies in company letter head, i have also shown my recent 2 years tax return certificate. But there was no explanation as to why I changed job 3 times, I will add the explanation this time, will i need to show anything else?
  • For family ties i have shown property and leaving my family behind but i guess my EE profile has tripped the Visa Officer, I am not sure how to explain about my EE.
  • u need to account for family when u show ur finances. u have to show u can support ur studies as well as ur family. show documents as though they were accompanying u. Is ur spouse working if yes add that to the application.
  • Will i explain them that my aunt will bare all the expenses for my study, food and living cost, and I will be financing my family with my money? I wife is doing job, if i state that my father-in-law will also support for my family in my country, will i have to show proof?
  • Now i am planing to change my subject, I already got offer letter from Concordia University in Quebec for September 2018 and also got my CAQ.
  • go for Masters that is a better career path
  • My Bachelor degree was a 3 years course, I have tried many universities in Canada for master program in Computer Science but all got rejected, which is why I have applied for post graduate programs.
  • why did ur EE application get refused? address that reason in ur application also
  • I will give the reason for my EE rejection, but will an active EE profile be a problem, since they are thinking I wont return back home.

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018