+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit Refused

rajwantrattan

May 23, 2022
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or
program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family
members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, language abilities, or your future
prospects and plans.
My wife profile 10+2 Medical strem pass-out 2018
After 3year primary school teacher Experience. And she got 61score in PTR not less 58 Score. Pls suggest how can justify this point.

rajwantrattan

May 23, 2022
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, language abilities, or your future
prospects and plans.
After 3year primary school teacher Experience. And she got 61score in PTR not less 58 Score. Pls suggest how can justify this point.
Early childhood education Program in Northern College apply

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
prospects and plans.
If she is a teacher then there is no reason to take an early childhood education program. The program requires no post secondary and it doesn’t expand on her education. It doesn’t improve job prospects in your home country. How much more will she be making as a ECE compared to being a teacher? How will it justify the costs? Why can’t she take an ECE in her home country? VOs don’t believe it will give her career advancement (it will not) and it doesn’t expand on her education.

Seems like you don’t have enough funds to pay for the program and support a family. What were her IELTS scores? Don’t know what PTR scores are.

she should be apply to a masters in education.

Merald Ferro

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I had the same problem with my sister, she applied for Early Childhood Education, i don't understand since you are allowed to apply for any program you want.

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
I had the same problem with my sister, she applied for Early Childhood Education, i don't understand since you are allowed to apply for any program you want.
Yes you are allowed to apply for any program and the visa officers have the right to refuse your application in case your intended program doesn't align with your previous studies and your future career vision. Can a biomedical bachelor holder apply for a college certificate in IT? Yes, he/she can. Whether this will be approved is another story.

Merald Ferro

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Yes you are allowed to apply for any program and the visa officers have the right to refuse your application in case your intended program doesn't align with your previous studies and your future career vision. Can a biomedical bachelor holder apply for a college certificate in IT? Yes, he/she can. Whether this will be approved is another story.
Yes you are right, but I know examples from a English teacher and the came her for accounting, i think they want to refuse more students in this time and they will find too many reasons.

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
Yes you are right, but I know examples from a English teacher and the came her for accounting, i think they want to refuse more students in this time and they will find too many reasons.
without knowing the person's full profile, no one can say whether accounting is appropriate. Also, the higher the degree, the more chance for an approval. Generally speaking, if your sister is looking to take a college certificate after a bachelor or a college graduate certificate after a Master for example, the red flag is quite obvious in this case. But let's not forget that the intended course is only one among many others factors that an visa officer must take into account while reviewing an application. Ties to home country, professional opportunities in home country after graduation, financial situation, marital status, etc., must demonstrate the reason for spending tens of thousand of dollars for such a program in Canada.