+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused

Nemerj19

Sep 4, 2021
My application was refused today due to the reason below, if I re apply do I have to submit all new documents, new updated bank statement or previous submitted one will work and for sop shall I just attach letter of explanation addressing this reason.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My application was refused today due to the reason below, if I re apply do I have to submit all new documents, new updated bank statement or previous submitted one will work and for sop shall I just attach letter of explanation addressing this reason.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
Order GCMS notes before reapplying. An updated bank statement is not the reason for refusal. You have to submit a new application. Your program doesn’t show career progression. Do you live in your home country.

Reactions: Nemerj19

Nemerj19

Sep 4, 2021
Order GCMS notes before reapplying. An updated bank statement is not the reason for refusal. You have to submit a new application. Your program doesn’t show career progression. Do you live in your home country.
I Iive outside of my country

Nemerj19

Sep 4, 2021
And that is an issue since you don’t live in your country of citizenship. You need to show strong ties to your home country and show how the program will advance your career there.
Yes, but if I reapply now can i use the same documents as I’ve submitted before including letter of explanation addressing this refusal point ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, but if I reapply now can i use the same documents as I’ve submitted before including letter of explanation addressing this refusal point ?
What is your full profile? Do you have GCMS outlining fully why your application was refused? The notes will give you more detailed reasons. If you are using the same documents, then how are you addressing your refusal. Limited employment prospects can mean the VO doesn't believe coming to Canada and spending tens of thousands of dollars will give you a better career. You may need to change your program too. Again don't know your profile so guessing.

Nemerj19

Sep 4, 2021
I applied for business administration diploma course after completion of my secondary school 12th finished back in December 2020.
Oct 7 2021 applied
Dec 8 2021 refusal

I didn’t applied for gcms notes,
I believe I should’ve shown more ties to my home country instead of country of residence.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for business administration diploma course after completion of my secondary school 12th finished back in December 2020.
Oct 7 2021 applied
Dec 8 2021 refusal

I didn’t applied for gcms notes,
I believe I should’ve shown more ties to my home country instead of country of residence.
You should apply for GCMS. Why do you need to come to Canada for a diploma in business. Why not a degree? How will doing a diploma course and not a degree give your more career opportunities…makes no sense. You have no work experience and trying to come to Canada right after secondary. Again look at degree programs to strengthen profile.

Nemerj19

Sep 4, 2021
Applied for gcms notes,
because degree is about 4 years duration where as diploma is about 2 years Duration.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Applied for gcms notes,
because degree is about 4 years duration where as diploma is about 2 years Duration.
Right but you are right out of secondary with no work experience. A Canadian 2 year business diploma will not give you more career opportunities after spending tens of thousands of dollars. You don’t live in your country of citizenship so need strong ties to that. How will a 2 year diploma help you in your career goals?

Nemerj19

Sep 4, 2021
Because I will have job in Business field in my country of residence after completion of my studies, even I showed them that my family Has business and commercial shops in my home country. But I Provided more about my country of residence because I am here since birth and completed my elementary school as well as secondary school here, and my family resides here with me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Because I will have job in Business field in my country of residence after completion of my studies, even I showed them that my family Has business and commercial shops in my home country. But I Provided more about my country of residence because I am here since birth and completed my elementary school as well as secondary school here, and my family resides here with me
Again why do you need to study in Canada for a 2 year diploma…why not where you live now. Are you joining a family business?

Nemerj19

Sep 4, 2021
No, I Will work As a business analyst but where I live their is not much prospect for foreigners so most probably in my home country only. And yes I will also look after my family business once I gain experience.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No, I Will work As a business analyst but where I live their is not much prospect for foreigners so most probably in my home country only. And yes I will also look after my family business once I gain experience.
So you already have a job offer as a business analyst with a 2 year diploma? Is the school a public DLI? Did you say in your SOP you are part of a family business? You don’t need to come to Canada for an education to work in the family business. Again, you are just out of secondary so either get a degree where you live now and then apply to come to Canada in a few years (post graduate certificate) or apply for a Canadian degree program.

Reactions: Bankueba

Ivaturi99

Oct 12, 2019
I have reapplied post refusal of my initial sds file , reason given were unsure if i leave canda post completion , program that i took is not in relation to my studies and previous employment.

Reapplied answering both the reasons .. done my computer science engineering passed with 70% without any backlogs, have 9 years of experience now working as manager level 1, course applied MBA from brock university.. currently pursuing semster online still. Awaiting for visa on my second application, proof of funds attached property evaluation and networth, gic done, first year paid , family ties-spouse, mother live in Home country .ielts 8,age 31..only thing worried is my elder brother is a Canada Pr for the last 4years will it impact my chances