+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused

thelaststark

Dec 12, 2018
hey guys, im an 19 year old from iraq and i got accepted into Trent universities bachelor of computing systems degree, my program starts on jan 6th. i applied online on october 30th, my status got updated yesterday to a refusal ; /, here are the reasons :

l-length of proposed stay in Canada
-purpose of visit
-employment prospects in country of residence

should i order a GCM before reapplying? i also applied without an SOP (i know, my bad). and i think the first refusal reason was my fault because in the duration of expected study section in the form i typed "from 2019/jan/6 to 2023/jan/6

any suggestions?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
hey guys, im an 19 year old from iraq and i got accepted into Trent universities bachelor of computing systems degree, my program starts on jan 6th. i applied online on october 30th, my status got updated yesterday to a refusal ; /, here are the reasons :

-purpose of visit

should i order a GCM before reapplying? i also applied without an SOP (i know, my bad). and i think the first refusal reason was my fault because in the duration of expected study section in the form i typed "from 2019/jan/6 to 2023/jan/6

any suggestions?
Do get GCM notes to know the exact reason for refusal so that you can address them properly. And do write a strong SOP. For the duration, write what is in your LOA.

thelaststark

Dec 12, 2018
Do get GCM notes to know the exact reason for refusal so that you can address them properly. And do write a strong SOP. For the duration, write what is in your LOA.
What about the "employment prospects in resident country "? would a strong SOP change that one?

canedame

Nov 15, 2018

-purpose of visit

any suggestions?
I also got rejected and after researching found that it is better to wait for gcms report as the reasons in refusal letter are very vague. I got purpose of visit in my refusal letter. now waiting for my gcms report. I will go for may semester. it is $15-20 from caipsgcms.com and it is worth spending the money.

Reactions: rogelcorral

thelaststark

Dec 12, 2018
I also got rejected and after researching found that it is better to wait for gcms report as the reasons in refusal letter are very vague. I got purpose of visit in my refusal letter. now waiting for my gcms report. I will go for may semester. it is $15-20 from caipsgcms.com and it is worth spending the money.
you are right, waiting for the next semester is better than risking it in my new application thnx for the website