Jun 12, 2017
Hello,

Today my application refused.

The reasons;
Purpose of visit
Your current employment situation
Your personal assets and financial status
Your travel history

My purpose of visit was going for language school i got papers from school. I want to go to Lang. School for improve my english because i work in global company(worldwide known over 30 countries number 1 in sector) and for a promotion i needed perfect English. I already had a ielts score whichs overall band 6

I have been working there as a Team Leader over 7 years(Leading more than 35 personal). I got detailed job details and payment details for 6 month. And i got unpaid vacation during course after that i will work at same position but with language school certificate i can apply for manager position.

For 6 month program i have 20k canadian dollars in my bank account and i have a house also my wife is currently working(ofc she is not coming with me)

I dont have any travel history.

Should i apply again in near future and what should i provide for next time any suggestions. People around me told me they probably didnt look your papers due to increase in aplications and they told me i should apply in September because it will be less crowded.

(Sorry for bad english)

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Don't take a language course and pick a different program instead. It's very difficult to get a study permit approved for a language course since CIC sees this as a weak reason for wanting to come to Canada - and generally thinks those applying are looking for a way to immigrate and aren't genuine students. I'm sure your home country has English language programs so it doesn't make sense to spend so much money to travel all the way to Canada to take one. If you wish to study in Canada, you should take a diploma or degree that's at least a year in length and that is related to your previous education and experience.

Cihan

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for replay my main goal was going language school then use pathway program and go for a one year certicate program which is related to my bachelaor degree and my work area.

So should i apply for college and then apply for visa again? (btw now i have 6.5 ielts score too)

My company told me i have time to late 2018 at that time they will open another base and they want me to go there if i can improve my background. :(

Btw my application result came in 4th day.

mirealket

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Thanks for replay my main goal was going language school then use pathway program and go for a one year certicate program which is related to my bachelaor degree and my work area.

So should i apply for college and then apply for visa again? (btw now i have 6.5 ielts score too)

My company told me i have time to late 2018 at that time they will open another base and they want me to go there if i can improve my background. :(

Btw my application result came in 4th day.
yeah in my case i applied for a college program...i got two admission letter of acceptance, one to study english and conditional offer letter to study english befor the start of my program ,just applied for my visa hoping for good news

Cihan

Jun 12, 2017
yeah in my case i applied for a college program...i got two admission letter of acceptance, one to study english and conditional offer letter to study english befor the start of my program ,just applied for my visa hoping for good news
Good Luck for your application.

I'm really confused about my application. It just takes 4 day to judge my case(which i had given 32 or more different paper) And i choose Canada for recommandation my old manager was taken same course like 10 years ago. My contact told me if we rush for second application result would be same so we need to wait but i cant be sure about directly apply for college or lang school. If someone with same issue or experience i willing to take advices.

Thanks

sandy99980

Sep 26, 2016
Gujarat india
Visa Office......
Banglore
App. Filed.......
17-10-2016

I'm really confused about my application. It just takes 4 day to judge my case(which i had given 32 or more different paper) And i choose Canada for recommandation my old manager was taken same course like 10 years ago. My contact told me if we rush for second application result would be same so we need to wait but i cant be sure about directly apply for college or lang school. If someone with same issue or experience i willing to take advices.

Thanks
No you can apply again explaining the reasons

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks
You should just apply for the diploma certificate program. This is more likely to be successful for the study permit. Also, you will learn tons of English from any study, doesn't need to be language focused.

iresha

Jun 7, 2017
yes.same here.i applied for a business administration programme.but college sent me two offer letters.One for English language.I did IELTS also ( 5.5)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
yes.same here.i applied for a business administration programme.but college sent me two offer letters.One for English language.I did IELTS also ( 5.5)
Did you score 5.5 overall? Were any of your individual scores below 5.5? Generally speaking it's very difficult to be approved for a study permit if any of your individual scores are below 5.5.

iresha

Jun 7, 2017
writing 6,reading 5,speaking 5,listening 6 overall 5.5.I don't know what will happen.I applied on 22/05/2017.Now Its 04 weeks.still waiting for the reply.still they didn't call my employer.Do you have any idea about my visa chances.I applied from sri lanka.

PGP 2017

Oct 7, 2017
writing 6,reading 5,speaking 5,listening 6 overall 5.5.I don't know what will happen.I applied on 22/05/2017.Now Its 04 weeks.still waiting for the reply.still they didn't call my employer.Do you have any idea about my visa chances.I applied from sri lanka.
Hello there,
Did you get any response from immigration? & can you plz share your timeline here?

Thanks in advance!

unclejoey

Aug 20, 2018
Hello I applied for a study permit and got refused exactly 37days after. A few of my friends who applied before me haven't gotten any response. The visa officer says he/she is not convinced that I will leave Canada after my studies base on purpose of visit. I'm married with a child and family isn't traveling with me.
My supporting documents are
1 marriage cert.
2 child birth cert.
3 employment letter
4 payslips
5 bank statement of 7months total deposit of 180 million Nigeria Naira and closing balance of 9million Nigeria Naira
6 property documents
7 family register.
Is there anything I did wrong here? I really need help cos I would like to reapply.
I work as a business analyst in a petroleum marketing firm. I have a Bsc
In Business Administration and I'm going to Canada to study a post graduate certificate in Project management.
A friend of mine thinks my letter of purpose could be the problem. As it was 3 page long. And a few errors in it. Does anyone here has this experience ?

moralain

Jun 27, 2017
Your letter of purpose is suppose to be one page and you should be able to convinced Vo why u choose canada over ur country for studies. Did u present attestation of service and leave of absence?