+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit refused then reconsidered

MEDI3

Sep 10, 2017
- Applied on May, 2017 /Online/ University UQAM ( Quebec)
- Got medical request on June. Passed.
- then nothing for two Months.
- August 10 I received a refusal letter. Reason: did not provide the Certificat of Acception Quebec after a Request from the immigration officer.
- The problem is I've never received such request by email on on my MyCic account .

I sent by email a screenshot showing that I've never got such a request.
Aug 12, they updated my account.
So, my application status went from a final decision has been made ( refusal) to we are processing your application.
Review of eligibility: from we regret ....to we are reviewing whether you meet .....
Background check: From completed to your are processing your background. We will send you a message if we need more information.
We are Sep. 10 and I am still waiting.....
Please does anyone had a same experience?
Any comment that can help.

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
- August 10 I received a refusal letter. Reason: did not provide the Certificat of Acception Quebec after a Request from the immigration officer.
- The problem is I've never received such request by email on on my MyCic account .

So, my application status went from a final decision has been made ( refusal) to we are processing your application.
Review of eligibility: from we regret ....to we are reviewing whether you meet .....
Background check: From completed to your are processing your background. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Wow .. Thats new to me.
By the way, Have you made arrangements to send them that letter ? Or its not been requested again.

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015

Its sign of good luck, i think they are re-considering your application and hopefully it will be approved.

MEDI3

Sep 10, 2017
I found out that it was the visa office in Paris who received my application so I sent by attachment the letter requested.

Reactions: Playcold