+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused from Paris...please help...URGENT

sarahngs

Oct 20, 2014
Hello,
I am from Spain.
I have applyied for study permit for Canada, and the embassy has refussed my application, saying that I have not satisfied them that I would leave Canada at the end of my stay. In reaching this decision, they considerr several factors, including:
- Pursose of visit. (My purpose of visit is study sincely, I have no intention to stay there)
-Limited employment prospects in your country of residence. (I have atached a letter which says when I come back after complete that studies I have a job offer)
-Your personal assets and fanacial status. (I dont have personal assets, I am dependent of my parents, I have atached propety papers, my fathers job papers, income tax papers, monthly salary recipt)

Please tell me which kind of documents more can I attache in my next application for study permit for complete this faults.

I have reseached a lot about this, and somebody told me that right now the embassy are not giving visas to Canada, because they have limited visas per year, and this year are almost exhausted. therefore visas will open in January 2015, and then there are more chances that you get the visa then now. IS THAT RIGHT???
Please help me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
sarahngs said:
I have reseached a lot about this, and somebody told me that right now the embassy are not giving visas to Canada, because they have limited visas per year, and this year are almost exhausted. therefore visas will open in January 2015, and then there are more chances that you get the visa then now. IS THAT RIGHT???
No - this isn't true. CIC is still issuing study permits.

I think your biggest issue is CIC's concerns you have plans to remain in Canada long term. Can you provide any additional proof that shows ties to your home country?

sarahngs

Oct 20, 2014
Thsnks for reply @scylla

I am Indian. i have 8 years living in Spain. all my family is well settled in Spain. My father have two houses here in Spain, I attached the home's papers. My father have his own business, I also attached all his business papers, car papers, bank statement, etc.
What more I can attach??

Please help me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
sarahngs said:
Thsnks for reply @ scylla

I am Indian. i have 8 years living in Spain. all my family is well settled in Spain. My father have two houses here in Spain, I attached the home's papers. My father have his own business, I also attached all his business papers, car papers, bank statement, etc.
What more I can attach??

Please help me.
Are you a citizen or permanent resident of Spain? Note that your father's information isn't of much help - you need to show what ties you yourself have to Spain.

sarahngs

Oct 20, 2014
@ scylla
I am permenent residence. which kind of ties can I show? I have just finished my Bachlor this year, and I am applying for Jan 2015.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
What course did you apply? In addition, you really didn't have tie to any countries. It's hard to apply for a visa to Canada. You are Indian but have no family ties in your home country. Even you are PR in Spain and lived there for 8 years, you chose to go to France and now Canada to study. You have no jobs, no assets in Spain. I am not sure how you can pursue the visa officer that you will leave Canada after you study.

sarahngs

Oct 20, 2014
Digital media. all my family is in spain, that is big tie ¿it isn't?
France? I've never been in France. I came from India to Spain since 2005 and I've been here still now.
It is assumed that if my whole family is here, this means that i am going to come back.

Please help. suggest me something.

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Hey Sarah,

I understand your case and you have to be diplomatic about your case and present extra documents.check my inbox message to you.

josephDev

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
okay is this CAIPS notes?
you mentioned that you had a letter that states you would be offered a job in spain after completion of studies in canada? right? this letter is strong enough......
if u r comfortable sharing ur SOP, you may inbox me, or simply copy paste here

sarahngs

Oct 20, 2014
right now I haven't got it. I have attached the original one in my last application of study permit. but I can get other one, when I got I'll sent u.