+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit refused for the third time but I will apply again

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
Good day folks,

VO doesn't have any problem with my application, but he refused me as he sees that I already have Bachelor degree in Engineering, so for what I'm applying for Another applied degree engineering.

What do you think guys, can I re apply with strong SOP?

Again and with same bankstatements and everything?

He mentioned these intended studies don't make progression to my studies.

Actually I was applying for applied-degree after Bachelor , it is Kind of training, why this guy is not satisfied?

Please advise.

Thank you in advance,

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
It would be helpful is you told us what documents you supplied to them. You need to apply for a course that is a progression of you education and benefit your career. I would say if you apply again for the same course, you will be rejected again as it is not a progression.

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
It would be helpful is you told us what documents you supplied to them. You need to apply for a course that is a progression of you education and benefit your career. I would say if you apply again for the same course, you will be rejected again as it is not a progression.
So i think u should go for masters or pg diploma

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Good day folks,

VO doesn't have any problem with my application, but he refused me as he sees that I already have Bachelor degree in Engineering, so for what I'm applying for Another applied degree engineering.

What do you think guys, can I re apply with strong SOP?

Again and with same bankstatements and everything?

He mentioned these intended studies don't make progression to my studies.

Actually I was applying for applied-degree after Bachelor , it is Kind of training, why this guy is not satisfied?

Please advise.

Thank you in advance,
First you should apply for CAIPS notes.... dont consider refusal letters only