+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused at first attempt

Manvi singh

Feb 7, 2020
Hi everyone
My name is manvi
I got my study visa rejected few days back , the mentioned reason was purpose of visit . My 10th score is 7.6CGPA
12th-50.9% IELTS 7bands not less than 6
I am really tensed as my college is mailing me to upload my study permit and I have no clue what to do next ? Please help me out . I am thinking to reapply after 10 days . What should I do to get my study permit? Time is passing by and everything is so messed up.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Hi everyone
My name is manvi
I got my study visa rejected few days back , the mentioned reason was purpose of visit . My 10th score is 7.6CGPA
12th-50.9% IELTS 7bands not less than 6
I am really tensed as my college is mailing me to upload my study permit and I have no clue what to do next ? Please help me out . I am thinking to reapply after 10 days . What should I do to get my study permit? Time is passing by and everything is so messed up.
Don't rush it first when are you resuming..

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Cause sometimes their rejection reasons has a steeper meaning...but because of there is no time cause it takes approximately 1month to get it..

Manvi singh

Feb 7, 2020
GMC notes ? I have no knowledge, my agent is getting on my nerves . Please tell me what to do . Shall I remake my sop

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Gcms notes if you are going thru an agent the first thing after a reject is to order gcms notes.....cause am surprised to hear you are using an agent and he has not ordered a gcms notes but try to ask him if he has ordered it.

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
GMC notes ? I have no knowledge, my agent is getting on my nerves . Please tell me what to do . Shall I remake my sop
To be on safer s
You need to get GCMC notes to figure out exact reasons for rejection and change SOP and LOE. Your agent need to do this asap if he/she is good at their job.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Guys on this forum pls help me last year I was denied a study visa in August using Carleton University for engineering program so I applied to Manitoba university and was given same program how do I state to visa officer reason for changing school (although I know it's because of the fees Manitoba is cheaper but I can't say that)can I say that my admission letter for that term was rendered invalid... although they might think why did I not defer...please guys I need your help.