+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT REFUSE

bidex85

Feb 10, 2024
Hello Friends
i got deny of SP today and please i would love to know to go about my reapply.
im applying from EUROPE and im a permit resident
i submit PAL with tuition paid 10,000$
i have my family here in Europe with 3 children and my last child is following me coz she 2yrs+
proof of fund
my account has 3k euros
my husband has 41k CAD equivalent

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/
section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Friends
i got deny of SP today and please i would love to know to go about my reapply.
im applying from EUROPE and im a permit resident
i submit PAL with tuition paid 10,000$
i have my family here in Europe with 3 children and my last child is following me coz she 2yrs+
proof of fund
my account has 3k euros
my husband has 41k CAD equivalent

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/
section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
Order GCMS notes. What is program? How long is program? How much is tuition?

bidex85

Feb 10, 2024
International business management 2yrs program... 18k CAD

Dear Applicant
This is to confirm that your GCMS notes order #Sxxxxxxxxx is received.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
International business management 2yrs program... 18k CAD
So tuition for one year is $18k? You don’t have enough funds to come to Canada, and support a family. Who is looking after 2 year old? Have you secured day care (people get on waiting lists years in advance) and budgeted costs?

bidex85

Feb 10, 2024
my husband is my sponsor and the fund in his account cover the rest amount for school, which are planning to pay once i have my SP
i haven't got a day care for my daughter yet but im looking forward doing that before i got this REFUSAL

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
my husband is my sponsor and the fund in his account cover the rest amount for school, which are planning to pay once i have my SP
i haven't got a day care for my daughter yet but im looking forward doing that before i got this REFUSAL
The issue is that $41k is not enough to support your schooling and cover living expenses. That is around $44k for one year. Plus you and your husband still need to support himself and two other children. You are using all your savings just for one year. How will you pay for the second year, and support a family of 5?

bidex85

Feb 10, 2024
Its me and my daughter alone traveling, my husband is not traveling , he's staying with 2 rest children

i mean he's sponsoring my study in CANADA

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Its me and my daughter alone traveling, my husband is not traveling , he's staying with 2 rest children

i mean he's sponsoring my study in CANADA
Right but you are using all your savings for one year. How will you pay for second year and support a family of 5? IRCC is concerned you cannot pay for second year, and pay for childcare in Canada as well as supporting a family.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Rufai Aludiba

Jun 5, 2024
Pls kindly guide me on point 4 and 5 under details of Details of Intended study in Canada imm1294e.

My tuition fee is 18,000cad and I got scholarship for entire tuition fee and 10,000cad (funds will be paid only when I arrived in Canada and start school). However, I paid 2,200cad tuition deposit and I have cash of 26,000cad in my bank account.
What should I fill under:
1. Tuition
2. Room and Board
3. Other
4. Funds available for my stay.
Thanks in advance

atif ali

May 12, 2016
Pls kindly guide me on point 4 and 5 under details of Details of Intended study in Canada imm1294e.

My tuition fee is 18,000cad and I got scholarship for entire tuition fee and 10,000cad (funds will be paid only when I arrived in Canada and start school). However, I paid 2,200cad tuition deposit and I have cash of 26,000cad in my bank account.
What should I fill under:
1. Tuition
2. Room and Board
3. Other
4. Funds available for my stay.
Thanks in advance
IS NON SDS?

atif ali

May 12, 2016