+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT - REFUSAL

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Bachelors of commerce, i was thinking to introduce a job letter from an employer stating i will return after 4 years for that job.
Don’t know your profile, but why would your employer keep your job for 4 years. How much more will you be making (promotion) from your current job to when you return? Does it justify paying tens of thousands of dollars for a BBA? Are they paying for your education? A 4 year degree has a tuitions fees of $20k per year so you have the funds for that plus living expenses.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi Recently Received my 2nd Study permit Refusal, based on the purpose of the visit and Limited Employment prospects in my country, How can I overcome this to get the Study permit for the 3rd time.

Hello HZO,

First, don't be in haste to reapply without requesting your GCMS notes. Secondly, ensure that you are going for a study that demonstrates progression and/or correlates with your previous education (if you are a recent graduate) or work experience.

Limited Employment could be that you have failed to demonstrate the lucrativeness of your job, failure to include justifiable evidence of your employment situation, poor financial inflows, level of economic establishment, etc.

On the other note, despite program progression or study correlation, vague or poorly written SOP or LOE can lead to the refusal reason of "Purpose of Visit." Check
www.gcmswriters.com for SOP writing help and your GCMS notes request.

Regards,

JS

Adi.Era

Jul 6, 2020
Hi,
I got my study permit for a post secondary diploma program. I have a previous bachelor degree and I was 31ywhen applied. 10 years study gap.
In my opinion, it's better to choos a 2(4semesters) year post secondary program. Most of the students in the college I studed had these kind of degrees. Also, it will cost much less then masters.