+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Refusal:

zaka.engr

Sep 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need your Help. I applied online on 24 September from Pakistan for 'Construction Project Management' Program (PG Diploma) in Fanshawe College for Jan 2019 Intake. My Course will start from Jan 7, 2019 and will be completed Aug 26, 2019. It is One year program approximately.
I got a refusal letter from CIC just after 8 days of my Visa application submission. Details of refusal letter have been shared below for your information. .

• Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration andRefugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

purpose of visit

current employment situation

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can

demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be

accompanied by a new processing fee.""

Your Help is required, what to do now. Any idea.

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
Hi Guys,

Need your Help. I applied online on 24 September from Pakistan for 'Construction Project Management' Program (PG Diploma) in Fanshawe College for Jan 2019 Intake. My Course will start from Jan 7, 2019 and will be completed Aug 26, 2019. It is One year program approximately.
I got a refusal letter from CIC just after 8 days of my Visa application submission. Details of refusal letter have been shared below for your information. .

• Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration andRefugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this

purpose of visit

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can

demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be

i think u would have to satisfy the officer that this diploma will help u conquer the market in Pakistan.

i advise u apply for caips , so u will get the exact reason of refusal

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
have u applied online ?

RAMINMOMAYEI

Nov 3, 2018
Hi Guys,

purpose of visit

Did you enclose any properties under your name as a STRONG-TIE for coming back home, once you finished your program ??
It is VITAL to them that you show yourself in a good financial situation and also you need to enclose the appraisal of the property so they would know how much it costs...

RAMINMOMAYEI

Nov 3, 2018
Did you enclose any properties under your name as a STRONG-TIE for coming back home, once you finished your program ??
It is VITAL to them that you show yourself in a good financial situation and also you need to enclose the appraisal of the property so they would know how much it costs...

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Are you currently employed and did you explain how this course will help advance your career once you come back home?