+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit refusal need help urgently..............

samdam11

Jul 18, 2011
Im a Pak national. My family residing in UAE since 30 yrs. I did Grd.12 in Phy/Chem/Math and went to UK to study BSC in Computer Sciences. I culd not start my studies in London and shifted to Manchester where I did diploma in Hotel Management/Tourism. Three months ago i applied for Canada Study permit (based on Acceptance Letter from Canadian College) which has been refused by the Visa office with the reasons that:-

You have not satisfied me that you would leave canda at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision I considered several factors including your purpose of visit. As such this applicaiton is closed. Plz note that any new info. must be submitted with a new applicaiton and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I woud suggest that you do so only if your situaiton has changed substantively or you have significant new info. to submit.
Study plan does not explain why applicant obtainned a Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management and is now seeking to enter Canada to study Electrical Engineering Technician. Not satisfied that applicant would leave Canada.

In fact the reason for the change of my study field is that hotel industry got effected badly due to on going recession. Meantime my father's group of companies have started new got involvement in the field of Energy / Electrical which has motived me to do the said course. M'ver my father can arrange an offer letter for my future job in his employer's group. Plse advise me how to convince the visa offer so that i may join my college in september because my Uk visa is expiring in october.

Junaid.Bjorn

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with app. 7.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
samdam11 said:
Im a Pak national. My family residing in UAE since 30 yrs. I did Grd.12 in Phy/Chem/Math and went to UK to study BSC in Computer Sciences. I culd not start my studies in London and shifted to Manchester where I did diploma in Hotel Management/Tourism. Three months ago i applied for Canada Study permit (based on Acceptance Letter from Canadian College) which has been refused by the Visa office with the reasons that:-

You have not satisfied me that you would leave canda at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision I considered several factors including your purpose of visit. As such this applicaiton is closed. Plz note that any new info. must be submitted with a new applicaiton and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I woud suggest that you do so only if your situaiton has changed substantively or you have significant new info. to submit.
Study plan does not explain why applicant obtainned a Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management and is now seeking to enter Canada to study Electrical Engineering Technician. Not satisfied that applicant would leave Canada.

In fact the reason for the change of my study field is that hotel industry got effected badly due to on going recession. Meantime my father's group of companies have started new got involvement in the field of Energy / Electrical which has motived me to do the said course. M'ver my father can arrange an offer letter for my future job in his employer's group. Plse advise me how to convince the visa offer so that i may join my college in september because my Uk visa is expiring in october.

I am surprised he also didn't object on the matter of Study Mismatch.
You have basically crossed over man. The fields are totally unrelated and no wonder he rejected it.

Write a SOP, and explain the recession, and why you have chosen engineerng.
Clear out the matter, don't leave any doubt as to why u are heading into a new field.

rkpatel23

Apr 4, 2017
Hi

I have applied for study visa in Canada and that has been refused now. I am international student in USA and I am not able to find perfect subject for my study of HRM. Than I find information that Canada have actual subject what I want to study. I applied on 15 feb 2017 and and today on 4 april they send me email that your visa has refused bcos I don't have submitted required documents for finance, ongoing study in usa.

What should I do now?