+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refusal Abu Dhabi

Eva123

Jun 4, 2018
Hi.

My study permit was refused for the first time on the basis of they are not sure i will leave canada upon completion of my program. I have reapplied again second time with a SOP. on 27 May. No update yet. Anybody who had the same experience

OmaniRu

May 8, 2018
Hi Eva123
I applied on the 22nd to Abu Dhabi embassy and I am yet to receive a reply. When did you apply and from where?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi.

My study permit was refused for the first time on the basis of they are not sure i will leave canada upon completion of my program. I have reapplied again second time with a SOP. on 27 May. No update yet. Anybody who had the same experience
Its just been one week so wait for few more weeks. What is the standard processing time for your visa office?

Reactions: Jojo_999

Eva123

Jun 4, 2018
I applied through online. They send me a message on the status and with an attachment stating the reasons for rejection

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Just seconds ago received second refusal same four previous reason even alot of explanation according to previous refusal. I was thinking may be this time less comments but its again four. Saturday will submit reconsideration and 3rd application is ready to complete. Only one change this time i adding GIC certificate. Decision came exactly after 30 days hahaha

the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these