+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Reapply

Justbury

May 17, 2017
Hi,

Last year I applied US visitor visa which was rejected. When I came home country from England, nearly after 6 months I just (last week) applied for Study Permit in Canada. They just rejected my application within a week due to the reason " not satisfied that you answered all questions truthfully that put to you. You did not declare US visa refusal." It was a genuine mistake and I completely forgot that I have been rejected for US visa so I couldn't put it.

Now I want to apply again for study permit, can anybody advise how to avoid refusal again...in this situation. It would be highly appreciated.

anuragsood

Jan 5, 2017
Hi,

Last year I applied US visitor visa which was rejected. When I came home country from England, nearly after 6 months I just (last week) applied for Study Permit in Canada. They just rejected my application within a week due to the reason " not satisfied that you answered all questions truthfully that put to you. You did not declare US visa refusal." It was a genuine mistake and I completely forgot that I have been rejected for US visa so I couldn't put it.

Now I want to apply again for study permit, can anybody advise how to avoid refusal again...in this situation. It would be highly appreciated.
Just mention the fact in your letter of explanation that it was an honest mistake and that you had no mala fide intentions behind it..

Reactions: Justbury

cpadream

Nov 27, 2018
Hi,

Did you applied for the study permit? How did it go? I have a similar situation. Could you please share with me you course of action ? Thanks in advance.