+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit re-application

Allan92

Jun 20, 2019
Will you reapply and pay the embassy fee once again?
What is the process if we submit a letter of justification?
You pay a new application fee.Based on my research a justification letter is just a very string statement of purpose addressing refusal reasons.

Allan92

Jun 20, 2019
Will you reapply and pay the embassy fee once again?
What is the process if we submit a letter of justification?
You pay a new application fee.Based on my research a justification letter is just a very strong statement of purpose addressing refusal reasons

perlita1990

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
No I only got one refusal stating that I may not leave canada because of my personal assets and financial status.So I will reapply and address that matter.
Hoping for the best on your reapplication.
I’ll still check on my options on what I could do.

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
unfortunately my student visa has been refused two times.1st time reason was your proposed studies not reasonable in light of your previous studies and qualifications including level of establishments.2nd time you are not a bonafide student,as per me at least 2nd time there was no reason to refuse because with the help of my consultant i had prepared strong sop and all the required documents including addressing caips note.if any body has been refused two times and approved 3rd time for same reason,please advise me because now i am finding myself helpless,i will be obliged thanks

Patel Keyur

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
unfortunately my student visa has been refused two times.1st time reason was your proposed studies not reasonable in light of your previous studies and qualifications including level of establishments.2nd time you are not a bonafide student,as per me at least 2nd time there was no reason to refuse because with the help of my consultant i had prepared strong sop and all the required documents including addressing caips note.if any body has been refused two times and approved 3rd time for same reason,please advise me because now i am finding myself helpless,i will be obliged thanks
Which course do you apply? And what did you study? First reason

afrotimy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2019
Send only letter of justification to address vo concern. Your case is very easy
Hello Benjena,

Thanks for your response to my post earlier. Meanwhile, since you advised me not to reapply, how can I send the Letter of Justification to CIC? Is there any email address or link to go to ?

More so, do I have to wait for my GCMS note before writing the letter of Justification ? My refusal was due to only "Purpose of Visit".

Thanks again in advance.