+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit query

Bangladeshi_boy

Apr 15, 2018
I am applying for my study permit, and here are some queries I have:

1. For uploading passport, do we need to upload only the current passport, or all passports we had that has Canadian seals and markings? I just recently got a new passport a few days ago, but my old passports have Canadian markings and seals (I studied for a degree and now trying for another one). So should I upload all my passports in one document and send it, or just the most recent one?

2. For the question that asks "Have you visited or lived in any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?". I am currently in my home country (Bangladesh) for about 3 months now. Bangladesh is a designated country that requires medical. However, I came here less than 3 months ago, so it hasn't been 6 months yet. Before that I was in Canada (for 2 years in a row). So I can answer "No" as I have not been in a designated country for 6 consecutive month (it has been 3 months at most here), correct?

3. For the imm 5645e (Family Information Form), it says to fill name in native language. I can print it and then type name in native language and scan, or I can write it in the form using the adobe pdf sign in option, correct?