+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit - multiple entry

arun26cs

Jun 19, 2017
I have a ques: please help me know if i need to show all the proof (education and financial) if i am using the multiple entry clause in my visa? i.e while i return from my country to canada after a long vocation should i still need to show the fund details to the immigrations team in canada.

Thanks'
Arun

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Do not believe you need to show funds but you should have a copy of your study permit with you. By long vacation would this be a scheduled break or non attendance given if the latter you might need to be careful your study permit does not get cancelled.

As sure you know a study permit is not a travel document and does not guarantee re entry, you still need a valid TRV unless visa exempt as well as a valid study permit

Reactions: arun26cs

arun26cs

Jun 19, 2017
Do not believe you need to show funds but you should have a copy of your study permit with you. By long vacation would this be a scheduled break or non attendance given if the latter you might need to be careful your study permit does not get cancelled.

As sure you know a study permit is not a travel document and does not guarantee re entry, you still need a valid TRV unless visa exempt as well as a valid study permit
thank you very much for the help. (long vacation in my case)My history was

x entered Canada 05 september
x didnot Enroll to the college since the specified subjects not available at that semester
x raised the request for deferral to winter 2018
x left Canada 22nd September
x Got the new deferred admit for winter 2018 january 6th joining

hope on reading my history would help you guide me. i believe the "attendance" would be when i do enroll by paying the initial semester fees. please correct my confusion on this.