+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit medical, police, and nBi clearance what are the chances my visa will be approved?

Michael0lee

Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys,

Can give me your opinions. I applied last September 11 together with my wife. The next day September 12th she received a medical call. After a few days September 14, the VO inatructed us to obtain a police clearance and NBI clearance. What are the chances Of getting a study permit visa with kind of scenario?

Currently, I’m living here in Japan while my wife stays in the Philippines. I was a student visa before here in Japan. After a few months we decided that We will be transferring to Canada via student visa. I am the principal and she will be under my spouse visa.

Is there any chances that we will acquire a visa after we will obtain this requirements?

Please help me. I’m worried.

Thank you

akattijnr

Aug 26, 2018
Hi guys,

Can give me your opinions. I applied last September 11 together with my wife. The next day September 12th she received a medical call. After a few days September 14, the VO inatructed us to obtain a police clearance and NBI clearance. What are the chances Of getting a study permit visa with kind of scenario?

Currently, I’m living here in Japan while my wife stays in the Philippines. I was a student visa before here in Japan. After a few months we decided that We will be transferring to Canada via student visa. I am the principal and she will be under my spouse visa.

Is there any chances that we will acquire a visa after we will obtain this requirements?

Please help me. I’m worried.

Thank you
My dear you are likely to be approved, congratulations in advance. Let me know if you if any further more questions.