+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit- May applicants for Sep intake gather here

LeeLe

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
From Germany (VO in Vienna, Austria). You can find the timeline of my son on my first post on this forum (see under date 23 July 2022).
Thanks mate. I am waiting for my daughter's application too. File logged in on May 19. Nothing so far.

Georgita

Jul 13, 2022
Applied from Malaysia on the 27th of May
Biometrics passed June 9th
Medicals not done upfront, waiting for IRCC to request
Review for elgibility started July 23rd

Anyone experience anything similar? Eligibility review before medical, will I be receiving some updates and movement on my profile soon?
My spouse's case is the same.

marssss

Jul 29, 2022
Hello friends! After reading this forum anxiously for a couple of months waiting for my passport request, I finally got it! So I figured I would share my timeline with you guys.

Timeline:
Submitted May 16
Biometrics May 23
Eligibility review June 30
Medical request July 4th
Medical done July 9th
Medical passed July 19th
PPR July 27th

digits234

Jul 27, 2022
Hello friends! After reading this forum anxiously for a couple of months waiting for my passport request, I finally got it! So I figured I would share my timeline with you guys.

Timeline:
Submitted May 16
Biometrics May 23
Eligibility review June 30
Medical request July 4th
Medical done July 9th
Medical passed July 19th
PPR July 27th
Congratulations.. Where did u apply from?

urenama

Jul 29, 2022
Hi guys,
That would be a big appreciation if all of us can share the timelines so we can track ircc process on our study permit.
Mine:
Input: May 25 2022
Bio: May 26 and updated
Medical and background: not updated yet
Cheers all
Hi! any update?

urenama

Jul 29, 2022
Hi guys! im from the Dominican Republic and me and my wife applied for SP (her) OWP (me)
here's the timeline.

Input: May 26 2022
Bio: May 30 and updated

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys! im from the Dominican Republic and me and my wife applied for SP (her) OWP (me)
here's the timeline.

Input: May 26 2022
Bio: May 30 and updated
So you haven’t started eligibility. Processing averages 12 weeks so you may or may not get a response by September.

urenama

Jul 29, 2022
So you haven’t started eligibility. Processing averages 12 weeks so you may or may not get a response by September.
We did our application throug a certified IRCC member and yesteday we saw a change in the review of eligibility section, now says " We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" is this a good sign?

akinkunmi80

Jul 3, 2022
Applied SP for myself + SOWP + SP for my son

Applied - May 4
Biometrics - May 8 (updated for my family, mine still has to be reflected)
Medical: Upfront done last Feb 28 - still not updated

No updates since then

Wow that is lovely, i am planning to submit my document to IRCC soon, applying for SP for myself and i want my spouse and infant kid to accompanying. please can you give me a list of documents that could help for my minor, some are saying i will need an alternative immunization plan in canada ? please help

akinkunmi80

Jul 3, 2022
Applied: May 15
Biometrics done: May 18
Eligibility review started: June 10
Additional documents required: June 12
Passport request: June 19

Hello, please when you said additional document required, what exactly do you mean ? do you mean i should not upload all my document at once ? what are the examples of additional document ? Thank you

LeeLe

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Hello, please when you said additional document required, what exactly do you mean ? do you mean i should not upload all my document at once ? what are the examples of additional document ? Thank you
Nope. You uploaded everything that ircc requested. If you are missing some files, they may ask for additional document. Example: an updated LOA, bank account info.

akinkunmi80

Jul 3, 2022
Nope. You uploaded everything that ircc requested. If you are missing some files, they may ask for additional document. Example: an updated LOA, bank account info.
what if I uploaded all at once. I have some other document like medical fitness certificate and education document can I attach that to client information

Jul 30, 2022
Guinee Conakry
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Quebec
NOC Code......
Montreal.Quebce.canada H3Z 2AZ
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Med's Request
Immigration pour aller travailler
Interview........
Ouï
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Permis d'etudes
Bonjour Mr et Mme je veux immigree pour aller etudier a l'obtantion d'un admission