Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2014
muzamilcjl: to which program r u going for in uni of alberta?????

muzamilcjl

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC, Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
03 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
04 Aug 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
26 Aug 2011 (delivered on 30 Aug 2011)
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Masters in Mathematics (Thesis based)

grape wine

Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2014
yea it seems like he is lost..

mohit.cd

Aug 3, 2018
hi kaosman.... thats really great then!! may i know where u residing at the moment... i m from peshawar..

hmm thanks muzamilcjl, for u kind info.. mine program of study is of the same level... in both universities... that was exactly what i had in my mind...as one of my other friend also told me like this, that u should tell like this to the port of entry immigration officier...
but the concerning point is that as those 2 universities are in different state... one in Quebec and other in Ontario state.... so will be fine if i land in Ontario state, while i had the offer letter of study permit on the basis of Quebec state university..... OR will it be better to land in Quebec state first, and then tell the immigration officer about the case...?????
Hi,
I am in a similar boat like you but my situation is bit different. I got study permit for a college in toronto but I withdrew my admission due to some personal reasons. But now i want to go to another college located in montreal. My study permit is valid till december 2019. Could you please provide some advice and let me know where you landed and what all questions you faced because I am planning to travel with the same study permit and land in montreal directly...

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Hi,
I am in a similar boat like you but my situation is bit different. I got study permit for a college in toronto but I withdrew my admission due to some personal reasons. But now i want to go to another college located in montreal. My study permit is valid till december 2019. Could you please provide some advice and let me know where you landed and what all questions you faced because I am planning to travel with the same study permit and land in montreal directly...
hey mohit.did they let you in.just wanted to know because I'm in same kinda situation

mohit.cd

Aug 3, 2018
hey mohit.did they let you in.just wanted to know because I'm in same kinda situation
Hi ankush,
I am still in India. I changed my plan but i contacted a lawyer and high commission canada,new delhi for that query. Lawyer told me that i can go with the same permit but i need to explain that why i am moving to different province and college. I contacted IRCC via email so the response i received was to submit my passport again so they can cancel my issued permit and grant me a new one, which i did, but then i received a call from high commission new delhi that there is no need to issue a new one i can still use the existing one because it is valid. So, i'll say travel with your permit but with the acceptance letter of the univ/college you want to go and be ready to explain to the officer why you changed ur college and province. But still its in the hand of the officer at the port of entry.And if you are moving to montreal hope u have received ur CAQ or else they won't allow you at all.

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Hi ankush,
I am still in India. I changed my plan but i contacted a lawyer and high commission canada,new delhi for that query. Lawyer told me that i can go with the same permit but i need to explain that why i am moving to different province and college. I contacted IRCC via email so the response i received was to submit my passport again so they can cancel my issued permit and grant me a new one, which i did, but then i received a call from high commission new delhi that there is no need to issue a new one i can still use the existing one because it is valid. So, i'll say travel with your permit but with the acceptance letter of the univ/college you want to go and be ready to explain to the officer why you changed ur college and province. But still its in the hand of the officer at the port of entry.And if you are moving to montreal hope u have received ur CAQ or else they won't allow you at all.
Thanks a lot brother. I actually went for a course in Conestoga in Jan 2019 and I was granted a visa/TRV valid till Sept 2020. But as soon as I landed in December,I started feeling homesick and anxious. Things went out of my control and I came back to India. Now I've been granted admission in a course in a college in Montreal for Sept. I have my CAQ,my GIC as well as one year fees receipt. I was thinking of applying for a new visa but my consultant told me that they'll let me in because I didn't do anything illegal and there is a provision that I can re-enter and if the CBSA finds my study permit invalid, they'll issue me a new one. Can you please reach me at ankush0177@gmail.com or share with me your point of contact. I actually need to talk about something in case you have enough time. Thanks a lot brother