+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit | India | Post Grad Diploma

poonamchopra

Dec 19, 2017
Hi Guys,

I applied for my Study permit on 19th April. For a PG course (Diploma), 1 year course. But there has been no update.

I applied from Delhi and the tracking ID shows its still under processing.. No Acknowledgement letter only a receipt from VFS is what i have..

My course starts end of August. Any one else, in the same time line.. any update? any information.

Thanks in Advance.
Poonam

Piyushskyjohnson

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

I applied for my Study permit on 19th April. For a PG course (Diploma), 1 year course. But there has been no update.

I applied from Delhi and the tracking ID shows its still under processing.. No Acknowledgement letter only a receipt from VFS is what i have..

My course starts end of August. Any one else, in the same time line.. any update? any information.

Thanks in Advance.
Poonam
Hey,

I applied on 30th may but my application now says we are reviewing your eligibility and the medical is passed.
I just got one update about the same since then...

poonamchopra

Dec 19, 2017
Hi. Not.sure what that means.

I got my Visa on 13th June...

CIC website said 7 weeks.. and I think mine took 8 weeks.. give take 1 week... depending on when they received it.

If there is any doubt.. they will either ask you for the same.. if u applied through a consultant.. ask them about it.

Piyushskyjohnson

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
This is what my status is....
I applied on 30th of May and this update was the last one which happened on 11th of June..

So am I on a good track
And after this how long it takes for the visa to come and what are the chances..

Piyushskyjohnson

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
I applied on 30th of May and this update was the last one which happened on 11th of June..

So am I on a good track
And after this how long it takes for the visa to come and what are the chances..
It says we are reviewing whether u meet the eligibility

And says no additional doc required

And also medical cleared

poonamchopra

Dec 19, 2017

So am I on a good track

yes, u seem to be on track... i did not link my application, so i was only looking at VFS tracking ... and in the 8th week it said processed passport has been dispatched etc etc...

14th it was collected by my agent.. an 15th i collected it...

poonamchopra

Dec 19, 2017
It says we are reviewing whether u meet the eligibility

And says no additional doc required

And also medical cleared
if medical is clear... and the eligibility is being checked.. they are basically checking i guess.. if your intent to study is genuine or not... like your SOP. funds.. etc ... and of course.. your previous education, and work ex match your current line of study....

i chose my course after looking at all the options... my interest and study permit as well.

I relate with your restlessness.. i was a wreck till 13th afternoon.. when i checked my status... and it had finally changed..

From the time line it will take 7 weeks... tops.. but add 1 week to it.. from when u submitted it.. as 7 weeks is from when they received it ... it can come sooner also... if they start responding quicker... :

All the best to you .. hope you get a response and a positive one soon.. :)