+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit : Husband and wife both

Vwar

Apr 17, 2016
Hi All,

Me and my wife both secured admission in BC province university and applying for visa . we have 5 years of work exp in IT industry .Does any other couple have the same situation? Does there is any chance of visa rejection if both are applying for study permit.

Thanks

big fish

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
It's totally fine. I had the same situation few years ago and know several married couple with the same thing. All works well.

Vwar

Apr 17, 2016
Thanks for the reply:).
So, in our case as we both are applying seperately for study permit what should we fill in family spouse info:
He or she will accompany you?
Yes or no?
If a say yes then in that case i should ideally attach her trv .
So as per me it should be NO. Advise plz

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
Vwar said:
So, in our case as we both are applying seperately for study permit what should we fill in family spouse info:
Yes or no?
Are you in Canada now?

big fish

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Vwar said:
Yes or no?
We both usually answered ("yes, will accompany") and wrote a short explanation note about the other spouse doing his/her own degree on his/her own study permit.

Vwar

Apr 17, 2016
Ok thanks :). So i need to attach the note with the family information form as there is no other special place to explain the case.