+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit got rejected for Sep 2017, Need help for re-apply

rashmilinks inc.

Jul 14, 2017
Hi You applied for CAIPS? Can you mention here how to apply for it?
Caips can be applied either by a Canadian PR or citizen of Canada . You need to ask your consultant to file for you because mostly these consultant firms are owned by Canadian citizens or a person with PR

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
visa refused!!
reasons marked below:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
-Purpose of visit
-(other reasons)Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: Your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks cards, gap in studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.

I have 3 years of experience as a network engineer. and applied for NETWORK SECURITY MANAGEMENT from Fanshawe college. my course is apt and relevant with my studies and experience.

( guys is there any chance if I apply again )

I have MCA & BCA degree with 70 above marks
ielts ( L: 7.5 | w: 7 | S : 6 | R : 6 )

TIRATH67

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Hello friends, after first time refusal for Study Permit, I applied for Study Permit again on July 21 under general category, and again got refusal.
But this time Visa Officer added more reasons for refusal:

The reasons for the refusal in the first time:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of: your qualifications, establishments, language abilities or your prospects or plans.

The reasons for the refusal in the Second time:

Given your academic performance, your language ability in specified bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.

I don't know what should I do. Becuase my both parents are deceased, how I can show the visa officer that, I am going to leave Canada after my studies.
Thanks in Advance.

habaj

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
jalandhar
Hi, I hope everyone is doing well. My Application for Study Permit for SEP 2017 Canada is rejected yesterday from CHC New Delhi. I haven't got any Email or Letter from CIC regarding the rejection reason. Here is my profile below:

• 10th from PSEB with 78% marks
  • 12th from PSEB 60% marks
  • IELTS 6.0 (L-5.5 R-6.5 W-6.0 S-6.0 )
  • Applied for the Computer Programmer Diploma in St. Lawrence College Kinston
  • Paid first Semester fee ($8000)
  • Paid GIC ($10,200)
I submitted my file under SPP on the 2 June and got a rejection on 7 July.

Here, I would like to share some other important things related to my file. My both parents have deceased and Since, then I am living with my Paternal uncle. My uncle is sponsoring me for my Study Permit application and all the expenses related to my study in Canada. I also submitted death certificates of my parents and a Certificate from my uncle explaining that he is sponsoring me for my further study. Please give me advice for re-apply. I already submit a request for CAIPS notes.
From where u applied

habaj

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
jalandhar
Hello friends, after first time refusal for Study Permit, I applied for Study Permit again on July 21 under general category, and again got refusal.
But this time Visa Officer added more reasons for refusal:

The reasons for the refusal in the first time:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of: your qualifications, establishments, language abilities or your prospects or plans.

The reasons for the refusal in the Second time:

Given your academic performance, your language ability in specified bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.

I don't know what should I do. Becuase my both parents are deceased, how I can show the visa officer that, I am going to leave Canada after my studies.
Thanks in Advance.
When u applied nd from where

Abhinav Goyal

May 18, 2018
REAPPLY WITH STRONGER PAPERS AND PROPER JUSTIFICATION FOR YOUR APPLICATION !!!

I had applied for my student visa to come to Canada for my studies in July of 2017 for the Fall program which was to start in September.

But my application got refused by the Canadian High Commission on the 8th of August, making it really difficult for me to join my institute as I had just about 3 weeks left for the classes to start and inform my institute about joining the program. At that time, the average processing time for a Student Visa from India was about 7 weeks.

I also needed to decide within those 3 weeks about withdrawing my fees from the college(as I had submitted my entire first year fees initially), because if I didn’t, I would have lost major chunk of my fees if I informed my institute after the program started. But I decided to take a chance and re-applied for the Visa again on 11th of August. This time in paper through VFS (first time I applied online).

I kept on following up with the embassy for next 3 weeks through e-mails, even by going to the Embassy in Delhi which was of no use because they don’t entertain anyone there, but did not get any definitive answer.

It was the 31st of August, the day when I needed to take a firm decision about cancelling my admission. I followed up with Visa Application center again about the status of my passport, but they had nothing to say.

Now came the 1st of September, the day when I had decided to withdraw my fees and admission from the college. But first I went to the Visa Application Centre (VFS New Delhi) instead, because of the time difference I was 12 hours ahead of Canada, just to find out the status of my passport before I would actually inform my institute about withdrawing from my program, but still, I could get nothing there.

I hung tight. I could have given up, but there was a little ray of hope that kept my motivations alive, I kept waiting at the application center. Time was passing by but I didn’t get any news from the center. VFS was about to close for the day, just then I asked the lady at the counter to check the status of my passport once again, and there it was, she said my passport had arrived at the center from the Embassy and I would get it in the next hour or so.

The excitement levels went soaring high, but still there was much skepticism as to what the status of the visa would be.

And then finally, my passport was handed over to me.

With trembling hands, I opened the envelop and took out my passport, and there it was, my visa to this beautiful country.

Now, the things to keep in mind if you have to re-apply:

1. Make a very strong cover letter. My reason for rejection was that my future studies didn’t correspond to my previous studies. So you have to prepare a very strong letter to justify why you’re choosing that program now and what would you want to gain out of it. How would it help you shape your career as opposed to your previous studies. Or if your Visa was rejected for any other reason, prepare a new application with a very strong justification for it.
  2. Show your ties to your home country very clearly and that you will come back to your home country after the end of the program.
  3. Have your finances very clearly mentioned. How much money or sources of money you have to pay your fees and sustain in Canada.
  4. Don’t really give much importance to what these study overseas consultants say, because I went to one such office asking for help as to what I should do to reapply and how will I get my Visa, they said you won’t because it is impossible with your study background to get a study permit for the program I was coming for. They started selling themselves that I should sign up with them and they will help me re-apply for a different program for the next intake. Bullshit!
  5. If you have very less time left to reapply, get your medical tests done in advance and send its receipt along with your visa application.
  6. Attach a letter stating that your application is very urgent, again if you have very less time left like in my case.
  7. Keep following up with the Embassy through mail, and with VFS as well. They might or might not be able to help you, but don’t give up.
  8. And again, lastly, DON’T GIVE UP and Never lose hope. I kind of did to some extend and started looking for other avenues, but then magic happened. Literally it was magical to get my Visa at the very last moment. It’s not like if I hadn’t come to Canada, I wouldn’t have been able to do anything else in India, it’s just the fact that you put in so much effort and money into it that it discourages you a lot. And on top that, if people around you get to know that you applied for a Visa and it got rejected, you know how they might bitch about you. Anyway, it’s not the end of the world. India, or any other country for that matter, might have a lot to offer as well. Just keep trying and stay positive in your attitude. Cheers !!