+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit (Germany) pending biometrics completed jul 13

kangel96

Aug 11, 2021
Guys, I was also approved!
Received BVL and application status changed to “approved” on Friday, yesterday I also received LoI. Eligibility review status did not change before, everything just happened at the same time.
If you are still waiting, DO NOT give up, maybe next week is your week :)

Mobobo96

Aug 16, 2021
Guys, I was also approved!
Received BVL and application status changed to “approved” on Friday, yesterday I also received LoI. Eligibility review status did not change before, everything just happened at the same time.
If you are still waiting, DO NOT give up, maybe next week is your week :)
That’s great!! Congrats! My eligibility review hasn’t changed as well but I’ll stay hopeful. Where did you apply from?

kangel96

Aug 11, 2021
That’s great!! Congrats! My eligibility review hasn’t changed as well but I’ll stay hopeful. Where did you apply from?
Thanks!
I applied from Germany.
Timeline:
Application submitted: July 22
BIL: July 23
Biometrics completed: July 26 (also shown as completed in the online account that same day or the next day)
Background check started: July 26
BVL: August 27
Eligibility review status was never updated until the final decision was made.
LoI: August 28

Oh and application was processed in Edmonton!

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021
Thanks!
I applied from Germany.
Timeline:
Application submitted: July 22
BIL: July 23
Biometrics completed: July 26 (also shown as completed in the online account that same day or the next day)
Background check started: July 26
BVL: August 27
Eligibility review status was never updated until the final decision was made.
LoI: August 28

Oh and application was processed in Edmonton!
Are you applying through SDS? That’s quick! How do you know they processed it in Edmonton? I thought outland applications are processed at their local offices?

kangel96

Aug 11, 2021
Are you applying through SDS? That’s quick! How do you know they processed it in Edmonton? I thought outland applications are processed at their local offices?
No, SDS is not available for Germans.
Yeah it was damn quick, thank God!
I thought so, too! But I had been in contact with Vienna office cause I had a question regarding some documents after submitting the application and they told me it was being processed in Edmonton.

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021
I thought so, too! But I had been in contact with Vienna office cause I had a question regarding some documents after submitting the application and they told me it was
h
I thought so, too! But I had been in contact with Vienna office cause I had a question regarding some documents after submitting the application and they told me it was being processed in Edmonton.
Hmmm. Did you apply online? I called my local office too and they said they can’t check it for me if it’s applied online. I’ll have to call IRCC.

kangel96

Aug 11, 2021
h

Hmmm. Did you apply online? I called my local office too and they said they can’t check it for me if it’s applied online. I’ll have to call IRCC.
Yes I applied online. Hmm that’s weird, they should at least be able to tell you who’s processing it.