+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit (Germany) pending biometrics completed jul 13

bgexchangeca

Aug 12, 2021
Hi guys. I got my application primarily completed before May 15th but wasn't able to complete biometrics until July 13th due to considerable travel effort.

biom completed --- jul 13th
Review of eligibility --- has not started yet

just to throw another case into the round. Maybe some of you have similar circumstances. Hope that everything will come together before semester starts on sept 5. Guess I will book flights today since the final decision will probably take some more weeks. More records are welcome :) I will keep u up to date.

big fungus

Aug 2, 2021
Hi guys. I got my application primarily completed before May 15th but wasn't able to complete biometrics until July 13th due to considerable travel effort.

biom completed --- jul 13th
Review of eligibility --- has not started yet

just to throw another case into the round. Maybe some of you have similar circumstances. Hope that everything will come together before semester starts on sept 5. Guess I will book flights today since the final decision will probably take some more weeks. More records are welcome :) I will keep u up to date.
Hi, exactly the same situation except that i only submitted biometrics on the 22nd of july... surely won't make it for the first one or two weeks of uni. However I somewhere read (no guarantee at all) that european or german, not sure, applications are somehow only updated at the final decision. Keep me / us updated when you get the confirmation! cheers

Reactions: bgexchangeca

AnaWitt00

Jul 22, 2021
Hi! I am in the same situation as well. Applied from Spain on June 4th (letter of approval arrived late) and could only get an appointment for biometrics on July 12th. Fingers crossed!

big fungus

Aug 2, 2021
Hi! I am in the same situation as well. Applied from Spain on June 4th (letter of approval arrived late) and could only get an appointment for biometrics on July 12th. Fingers crossed!
Has also nothing changed in your GcKey account? Except for the biometrics confirmation. For example in the bullet points below it still says "we have not received your fingerprints", although on the top right it says submitted on the 22nd of july or sum.

AnaWitt00

Jul 22, 2021
Has also nothing changed in your GcKey account? Except for the biometrics confirmation. For example in the bullet points below it still says "we have not received your fingerprints", although on the top right it says submitted on the 22nd of july or sum.
I think it is correctly updated. Biometrics information appears on the top right as well as in the bullet points:
"Biometrics
  • July 12, 2021 Completed."
You meant that, right?

big fungus

Aug 2, 2021
I think it is correctly updated. Biometrics information appears on the top right as well as in the bullet points:
"Biometrics
  • July 12, 2021 Completed."
You meant that, right?
Yeah I mean that:)... funny, mine is not even updated 3 weeks after giving biometrics. looks good haha.

AnaWitt00

Jul 22, 2021
Yeah I mean that:)... funny, mine is not even updated 3 weeks after giving biometrics. looks good haha.
Wow, that's strange. Have you tried raising a Webform?
However, what you said about European applications not being updated until final decision does ring a bell for me (perhaps I read someone saying that in this forum). In my case, eligibility is not yet started. I really hope the next thing we hear is an approval :)

big fungus

Aug 2, 2021
Wow, that's strange. Have you tried raising a Webform?
However, what you said about European applications not being updated until final decision does ring a bell for me (perhaps I read someone saying that in this forum). In my case, eligibility is not yet started. I really hope the next thing we hear is an approval :)
Indeed... Yeah already raised two in a span of 10 or some days. I really hope that as well but in my case its more likely to get the approval in the second week of september... :rolleyes: lets hope for the best. :)

bruh99

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Thats super weird.. I completed my biometrics enrolment on July 22 as well and am facing the same issue. Webform hasn't helped either..

bgexchangeca

Aug 12, 2021
Just got mine last Thursday! Until this very day my application has not been updated once... just as big fungus suggested. Good luck guys!!

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021
Just got mine last Thursday! Until this very day my application has not been updated once... just as big fungus suggested. Good luck guys!!
Congrats!!! So you got approved right after your review of eligibility started?