Mar 13, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi!
Im currently working here in Saudi Arabia and planning to apply my study permit here. Anyone of you who has the same plans as I do? I'm quite confused wether to start my application here or in my home country.
Thank you.

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
I am indian and my first visa application was done in Saudi and I got rejected. I’m back in India and I’m applying from India this time. Home country is good because you can access all your documents easily. Many consultation firms are available. In Saudi IDP Khobar and VFS is useless. They don’t know anything.

macandcheese

Mar 13, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Kay2018, thank you for ur reply. By the way, can I ask what are the reasons why your application here in KSA was rejected?

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Hi Kay2018, thank you for ur reply. By the way, can I ask what are the reasons why your application here in KSA was rejected?
Actually poor documentation. No one to help. I didn’t submit anything properly. This time I got lot of help. I believe my application is strong this time. Hope a miracle happens.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Not always it's about home country or country of residence .
It all depends on the documents , I applied from Saudi Arabia , in 2 weeks got my visa .

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi!
Im currently working here in Saudi Arabia and planning to apply my study permit here. Anyone of you who has the same plans as I do? I'm quite confused wether to start my application here or in my home country.
Thank you.
What's your profile ?
Status in KSA ?

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Not always it's about home country or country of residence .
It all depends on the documents , I applied from Saudi Arabia , in 2 weeks got my visa .
True.. my case had nothing to do with country of application.. it’s just that it was easy for me to access documents from home country..

macandcheese

Mar 13, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What's your profile ?
Status in KSA ?
I'm a Filipino working as a nurse here in Saudi Arabia for 5 years. I just got a LOA in Conestoga College on a 1 year diploma program on Enhanced Practical Nursing - Clinical and Critical Care. I am using my 2 bank accounts that are in the Philippines plus my uncle's income as a stock holder in one of the hospitals in the Philippines. I have all the necessary documents however, I'm quite confused with the exit re-entry visa part.

macandcheese

Mar 13, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What's your profile ?
Status in KSA ?
I'm a Filipino working as a nurse here in Saudi Arabia for 5 years. None of my family members are here in KSA. I just got a LOA in Conestoga College on a 1 year diploma program on Enhanced Practical Nursing - Clinical and Critical Care. I am using my 2 bank accounts that are in the Philippines plus my uncle's income as a stock holder in one of the hospitals in the Philippines. I have all the necessary documents however, I'm quite confused with the exit re-entry visa .

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I'm a Filipino working as a nurse here in Saudi Arabia for 5 years. None of my family members are here in KSA. I just got a LOA in Conestoga College on a 1 year diploma program on Enhanced Practical Nursing - Clinical and Critical Care. I am using my 2 bank accounts that are in the Philippines plus my uncle's income as a stock holder in one of the hospitals in the Philippines. I have all the necessary documents however, I'm quite confused with the exit re-entry visa .

Alright , the main part is to show "WHY CANADA " and how does the course you're gonna attend help your career .
I wrote a perfect SOP , and I am sure that's what helped getting approval for my application .

Second thing , you need to show VO that you're gonna return , either to PHL or SAU .
So I showed my exit re-entry , and gave the VO an insight of the jobs that are available .

Plus I showed assets , and family members here and in country of citizenship .

All that just to make an impression that am gonna return .

macandcheese

Mar 13, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Alright , the main part is to show "WHY CANADA " and how does the course you're gonna attend help your career .
I wrote a perfect SOP , and I am sure that's what helped getting approval for my application .

Second thing , you need to show VO that you're gonna return , either to PHL or SAU .
So I showed my exit re-entry , and gave the VO an insight of the jobs that are available .

Thanks for answering my questions.

Rockyrock

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018

HI captain, Can you please share your SOP?

Rockyrock

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Please PM me your email address .
Captain Sorry , I have 3 questions and I would appreciate your support and guidance:

1. We have a small business (LPG Gas station)in Afghanistan and we receive the profit in cash here in Turkey. So, my question is : is a letter with a stamp adequate from the gas station stating that I am the co-owner of the station? The gas station do not have any bank accounts.

2. I returned from Japan when my studies were finished , shall I provide this information by showing the pages of my passport with entry , exit stamps ?

3. I am on the process of receiving a letter from a private university in Kabul stating that upon finishing my studies in Canada, they will offer me a position as a lecturer . Again it will be a letter with a stamp, will it be advantageous ? I would like to study my second master's plus PhD in Canada.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Captain Sorry , I have 3 questions and I would appreciate your support and guidance:

1. We have a small business (LPG Gas station)in Afghanistan and we receive the profit in cash here in Turkey. So, my question is : is a letter with a stamp adequate from the gas station stating that I am the co-owner of the station? The gas station do not have any bank accounts.

2. I returned from Japan when my studies were finished , shall I provide this information by showing the pages of my passport with entry , exit stamps ?

3. I am on the process of receiving a letter from a private university in Kabul stating that upon finishing my studies in Canada, they will offer me a position as a lecturer . Again it will be a letter with a stamp, will it be advantageous ? I would like to study my second master's plus PhD in Canada.

Alright .
1. You need to show the commercial registration of the gas station , and alongside that any documents , like Memorandum of Association .
I am sure there should be something more legal than a letter from the gas station .

2. Your visa pages , or study permit copies related to Japan would be enough . Since you graduated , didn't you get any certificate ?

3. This helps a lot . A letter would be perfect . But you need the stamp because with a stamp things look more genuine .
Doesn't the university have a stamp policy ? If not make sure it's on the Uni letterhead , provide a number of the HR , sign it from them .
But I highly suggest you try getting some stamp on the letter .

Let me know if you need any help .