+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT FROM QATAR -FOR FALL 2020

Sh0612

Jun 25, 2020
Hi,
I submitted my study permit application online on April 15th , received request fro biometrics the next day . Due to the closure of vfs, unable to do the biometrics. I haven't done upfront medicals .

Is anybody there who is also applying from Qatar ?

jimmyM

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
I have applied on 11th of August online from Qatar. I don't need biometrics as they already have mine valid. Waiting for request for medical!

mithrans

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hi,
I submitted my study permit application online on April 15th , received request fro biometrics the next day . Due to the closure of vfs, unable to do the biometrics. I haven't done upfront medicals .

Is anybody there who is also applying from Qatar ?
May i know the status of your study permit?

Jun 22, 2019
Hi,

I applied from qatar and got refused. Working here from 5 years, showed properties in India and also employment letter as well.
Below are the reasons for rejection:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

mithrans

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hi,

I applied from qatar and got refused. Working here from 5 years, showed properties in India and also employment letter as well.
Below are the reasons for rejection:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
Hi
When u applied??
Have u received AIP or direct refusal??